Quite A Stir Up

"My. Muscles. Are. Dead." I groan as I face plant onto a mat.

"Me, ten seconds into the work out." Poe says in the most monotone voice from his throne of mats as he lifts his phone and takes a picture of me.

Canary sighs as she walks over. "Not my fault you have weak legs" She sighs.

I lift my neck enough to give her a disbelieving look.

"I worked out specifically my legs for three hours with you! How is that weak?"

Canary grabs her water bottle and brings it to her lips.

"You were complaining for an hour of it!" She exclaimed.

I scoff and mutter into the mat.

I would say my legs are naturally strong along with the rest of my body, but that was brutal!

Poe started out strong with us for about two minutes before he gave up after a cramp he got.

About a week ago after the stunt with Lex, Canary thought it would be a good idea to visit and have me train with her, just to make sure I'm still good.

"Well you're stronger than ever!" Canary says as she pulls her jacket on and walks to the door. "I'll come and test your arms next week. How's that sound?"

I lift a thumbs up at her before I hear the door close.

I groan and roll over onto my back.

"She's gone, right?" I ask.

"Yep." Poe says.

I sigh "Good, I felt like I had to play dead until she left."

Poe snickered and got up from his bed of mats.

"Well I'm starving! Want to get something to eat?" He asks.

I give him puppy eyes.

"Carry me?" I ask.

Poe turned "No" He said as he walked away.

I groaned and grabbed my legs to move them manually before I stood up with a striking resemblance to Pinocchio when he got turned into a boy. 

~~~~~~~~

I used Poe as a human crutch as we walked down the street to the pizza place that was also half an arcade. Poe and I spent literal whole summers at this place. 

"You're being dramatic!" Poe grunted as my left leg gave out a little. 

I hit the back of his head. "Shut up Mr tummy ache!" 

"It was a cramp! You know how I get after eating burritos!" Poe shot back. 

"Yeah okay, primadonna!" 

We made it to the pizza place and I hobbled over to the benches. Poe basically dropped me when we reached it and i hit my elbow. 

"Ow! Now I can't feed myself! You're gonna have to do it." I complain. 

"I would rather stick a tube down your throat with blended pizza than hand feed you." Poe replies. 

The waiter came over to take our orders and the guy's face lit up. 

"Hey guys! I haven't seen you around here all summer!" A guy named Caleb exclaimed. He was a nineteen year old boy who had worked here for the last two years. He was geeky guy who nerded out with us sometimes. Honestly, this place could have run on Poe and I alone.