Earth

My entire body hurts. So very sore everywhere! Canary had me training for hours and her "breaks" were forcing me to do all different types of workouts that worked out muscles I didn't think I had. She said I had to get in as much training as possible since I don't have that much time before a mission pops up.

I have bruises all up and down my arms, my legs are so very sore, and I only have half of my asthma medicine left.

I've only been at this for a week and I'm already ready to quit!

My watch buzzes on my wrist which wakes me up.

My eyes slowly open and I check its little screen. It displays some words that take me a second to read.

"Break day"

My eyes snap open and I read it over again.

"YES!!" I scream as I throw my arms in the air. My muscles scream at me and I wince and drop them on the bed again.

I don't waste any time but teleport out if bed and into the bathroom.

I toss off my old training clothes and get in the shower before getting out and getting redressed but in the short sleeves and pants I wore when I first got here.

After I'm done I teleport to the control room which is the biggest open room with a tall tower where Martian Manhunter teleports the League everywhere.

I teleport in front of him and he doesn't even flicng but looks at me.

"Can I help you Wyatt?" He asks.

"I want to go back to earth for the day!" I say excitedly.

He looks back at his buttons and control junk before saying "I don't believe that would be wise, you should stay and meditate."

My face drops "This is my break day! I want to see Poe, I need a refill for my asthma, and I have plants at home that need to be watered."

"I will not send you to earth" He says.

I frown then walk away to a big window that displays earth.

I glance back at Martian Manhunter and mutter "Luckily you're not the only one who can teleport."

It'd be a big jump, but I think I can do it.

I pull my inhaler out of my pocket and give myself a puff before sucking in air and concentrating on my old bedroom before teleporting.

My eyes are squeezed tightly and I slowly open them to see my room.

I let go of my breath and laugh breathlessly before taking another puff from my inhaler.

I have all day on earth.

First thing I do is call Poe and tell him to meet me at the movie theater.

I find some things in my room that I want to take back to the Watch tower and put them in a bag before leaving to skateboard to the cinema.

The sun was shining, the summer warmth was nice, and birds were singing. I love earth! Space is so dull sometimes!

When I get to the movies I see Poe who sprints over towards me then punches my stomach hard. I yelp because it was already sore from the stupid ab workouts Canary made me do!

"You jerk!" Poe growls. "You never sent me pictures of anything and suddenly show up at earth! You suck!"

I hold my stomach and scowl at him. "Dude! That hurt!"

"Good!" He growls "That was the point!"

I straighten and rub my stomach "Listen, I would call you but I'm training all day and at night I pass out! I don't have time!"