(𝗗)𝟭 ;; 𝘙𝘜𝘕

————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV

Date: February 25th, 2046

————————

"GO! GO BEFORE MOM FINDS YOU ALL!"

Sister Annie yells as she and Sister Fiona held open the cracked concrete in the wall. Alarms flare off as we hear foot steps coming from an angle.

"Stop right there,"

Mom calmly says as we go through the secret crack in the wall. Mom gave us her creepiest smirk before saying something that made Annie's blood boil.

"Oh Annie, you were one of the best sisters to come here. I never expected you to be a William Minerva follower,"

Mom knew what she was doing and that's what made her grin like a psychopath.

"So what, at least I don't watch kids die and act like nothing happened,"

Sister Annie almost sounded annoyed, no, she was annoyed and angry at how Mom acted like it was nothing to her.

"Then why decide to become a sister? You could have died along with the other kids long time ago,".

Sister Annie went silent for a few seconds before responding

"Because I promised myself and others to make a change in this shitty world instead of dying, doing nothing."

that shut Mom up.

I smiled a bit to myself knowing Sister Annie was always on our side even at the beginning. Sister Fiona turned her head away from Mom and kept telling us to keep running but I stayed back to watch the scene unfold in front of my eyes.

"Y/N please go, we don't want you hurt"

Sister Fiona begged for me to leave with the other kids but I still said no for two reasons, one to watch mom crumble as the kids who were so innocent to betray her and run away and two, to make sure Sister Annie and Sister Fiona run away with us.

We planned this for so long after figuring out from Mom that it was possible to escape this hell of an orphanage, we overheard her talking about another farm called Grace Field escaping about a year ago. Ever since then we prepared for our escape.

"You both promised to come with us, not leaving anyone but the kids 4 and younger," I say with fear in my eyes.

"We both promised to go with you all, and we'll keep that promise until the end,"

Sister Fiona replied with the most genuine smile on her face before turning her attention to Mom.

"Hehe...HAHAHAHA!! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN LEAVE!?? HUH?!?? DID YOU NOT TELL THE KIDS ABOUT YOUR HEARTS??!"

Mom laughs like a crazy serial killer, she looks at our faces and smiles.

"Oh? So you really didn't tell them Annie? Well, let me be your guest, my sweet Y/N"

Her smirk was the ugliest, most scariest thing I've ever seen in my life, it brought more fear into my eyes.

I wasn't ready to hear what Mom is going to say next

"They have a chip in their hearts. We all do," she points to the two frightened Sisters and then to herself.

"The second we step out of this farm,"

Mom gets closer and closer, slowly as her voice gets quieter and quieter only letting us three hear what she was going to say next.

"We die"