(𝗗)𝟰 ;; 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠

——————————————————————————

EMMA'S POV

Date: July 2nd, 2046

————————

I woke up early in the morning, around 5 am to get breakfast ready for everyone. As I head to the kitchen I see that someone already beat me there

It was Y/N, making eggs

Luckily she didn't noticed me, so I went up to her and scared the living crap out of her, or so I thought.

"BOO!"

I placed my hands on both sides of her shoulders and shook her a bit so she can feel the thrill but she didn't even flinch at all

"Wow I'm so scared Emma, I heard your footsteps already. Good job on hiding yourself"

She said to me, I frowned a bit since my plan didn't go as smoothly as I thought but then a smile curled up on my face once I saw a stack of eggs on one platter and loaves on another.

"You know, I can help you with breakfast"

"No thanks, you just got back yesterday I don't want you to do any work for now and just rest"

She sounded like an overprotective parent, and that made me giggle quite a bit since I've haven't seen a side like this of Y/N yet.

I smile at her and watched in awe as she cooked food, but I still couldn't let her do all of the work so I begged her to let me help her. It took awhile before she finally said yes and we cooked the best breakfast yet.

"The food looks good"

A low voice comes from behind me and Y/N, but I already knew who it was.

"Thank you Ray, we both made it this time"

I proudly say as Y/N just dryly chuckles at me, she lets Ray help too since he told us mostly everyone was up so we had to quickly finish cooking the food and put it out on the tables in the dining room.

The only problem is that the bakery/restaurant is in the dining room and we didn't clean it up last night.

Y/N calls out for the older ones besides Zack and Violet, if they can clean the room up since it was eating time.

As we all sat down around the many tables in the dining room, we prayed for thanks then ate the delicious food right in front of us.

"This taste amazing!! Thank you Y/N, Emma, and Ray!"

Lucas blurts out the moment he takes a bite of the food, I give him a warm smile as the h/c girl besides me looked at him with a small smile, looking a bit shy from the compliment.

"It really does taste super delicious!"

Nigel then blurts out after Lucas and looks at his food in shock then faces us with the same, stunned face. Everyone else started giving wonderful compliments one after another and we enjoyed the meal very well.

Hours pass and it's about 3:35 pm

"I'm tired"

I say to Ray, who's reading a book in the library

"Then go to sleep"

He doesn't even take his eyes away from the page he was currently reading, acting like he glued his eyes on the page. but replies with his typical voice with no emotion in it at all.

"Ray, do you miss Norman?"

He paused. None of us has spoken that name in awhile, he glances at me and closes his book, then leaves. Walking out of the library without saying a word to me.