(𝗗)𝟭𝟰 ;; 𝘉𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘠𝘈𝘓

this chapter will be longer than usual..
———————————————————————————

THIRD PERSON POV

Date: October 20th, 2047

————————

"It's the Boss!"

The orange haired girl immediately faced towards the door which lead outside of the room she was in, Ray, a raven haired boy who was leaning against a wall, moved from his original position.

They both ran out to find the one and only, Mr. Minerva, aka Norman, their best friend.

The albino made his way up to his office where he would make plans, Cislo, Barbara, and Vincent following behind him. Ray and Emma both were waiting for Norman to get closer to his office door.

They wanted to talk about their plan.

"Emma...Ray?"

Norman stood in his spot once he saw his friends standing in his way, blocking him, in confusion he accepted their proposal to talk.

As they made their way in, Ray mentions that they both are sorry for bothering him right after he just got back, Norman held his coat in his right arm and walked towards his desk.

"It's alright" He shrugs it off with a smile, "You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah, about a lot of things" Emma speaks up after Norman's question to both of them. Ray then continues for her, asking him what he's going to do with the demons.

"Is it civil war"

How tense the room got. Ray questioned Norman as he stared at the raven head, literally not even a few seconds later he came back into his calming smile.

"That's right! You always catch on quick Ray!" Norman really didn't read the room, his friends weren't laughing or smiling with him. They were worried.

"You're going to incite a civil war between the demons?" Ray again asked Norman a question, making sure he understood the albino right.

"I'll have them crush each other"

How cruel he turned out to be.

"Wait..then the "people" you were going to meet were.." Emma nervously continues the questioning, I mean they just found out that their friend is planing to let demons kill themselves.

"Demons. We formed an alliance"

HUH?

Norman goes on, tell his puzzled friends on his plan and some background information. Talking about how the demon society isn't one blob of demons, their are wild, commoners, nobles, and royalty.

There are five noble families that all came together and created Lambda, the farm that Norman and some other kids stayed at. It's messed up. Big time.

So the royal family and the five noble families are in control of the farms and hold balance in the demon society. And because they have control over human flesh, many, I'm talking about many, demons are furious at how they can get unlimited human flesh.

And that's where Norman's plan comes in.

The Giran Clan. Former nobility.

Mr. Minerva plans to have a demon vs demon war. No human blood will be shed. But what about the demons?

For 700 years, the Giran Clan has been preparing for the day they get their revenge. In the past they were accused for a crime their leader lost his position in the royalty.