(𝗗)𝟵 ;; 𝘍𝘈𝘙𝘔

——————————————————————————

EMMA'S POV

October 16th, 2046

————————

"A farm?" I ask a question to Hayato

Will it even be safe for us to enter?

"Yeah, there's a mass production farm about a few kilometers away from here. We've sneaked in there before to get supplies"

Hayato answers my question as others soon barbade him and Jin with numerous other questions, we all were questioning the same thing, will we be safe?

"Let's get going, if we leave right now we'll be back before sunset"

I let his words sink in, I had to properly think about this before I give him my answer, what if we get lost, what if we get killed, what if Chris get worse faster than we thought?

But what would really be the best option here?

Let Chris die slowly or go to the farm and have a higher chance of saving him?

"I'm going, Please lead the way" I shout out into the silence of everyone.

Everyone was quite surprised, Gilda especially. I mean I don't blame her, this is a dangerous mission.

"Zack can I ask for your help on this?" I ask Zack, he replies with a yes and head nod.

"Wait, Emma let me go instead"

I turn my head to see Anna putting her hand on her chest and explains to me why it should be her not Zack. I trust her, and I do trust her that she will bring the right medication for Chris.

Zach steps in and even outs himself, telling us that Anna will be the better choice, she had more experience with medication, she's been studying it for some time now.

Oliver even points out the elephant in the room, Ray. This dude was more nervous than I was, it was just like a miniature Yugo.

And there was the group going, Hayato, Anna, Ray, and Me. And we headed off to find the plantation.

————————

Y/N'S POV

————————

"I can't believe you didn't step in, very different from what you would normally do"

Eden elbows me as Vin laughs a bit at how all of the Goodwill Ridge kids just sat back and watched Emma find the people for her medicine group, it felt like we were in a different world from them. Goodwill Ridge Kids on a separate planet, while everyone else was on the main planet.

It felt like we were the background, the other people.

Not that we needed the spotlight, but we all just felt a bit disconnected for a while.

I check in with all of my siblings, even the ones that aren't my siblings, I wanted to be a big sibling to them, a caring sibling that will be there for them through everything.

So I played games with them, really with everyone, just to pass some time. And next thing you know, they were back.

With another person...

Paper bag on his head, wearing a black and purple striped long sleeve with a very long vest over it, and a cute little teddy bear keychain. He seemed so cute I mean without the swords..

Just watching the little kids smile as the new recruit was just standing there, even Hayato had to block them off away from his friend.

"Emma, how is Chris?" Eden asked, me and Eden  walk over to Emma, as she takes a look back at Chris