(𝗗)𝟳 ;; 𝘞𝘏𝘠

——————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV

Date: October 6th, 2046

————————

"Y/N! Wake up! The kids are missing!!"

A desperate voice call out my name, begging me to wake up.

I immediately get up and face her, as tired as I was, sleep had to wait. Especially in a tragic moment like this.

Eden faced me with horror in her eyes, tears falling to the ground nonstop. I've never seen Eden cry this much before, she was never the type to just bawl her eyes out.

"Please Y/N...We have to save them.."

Her voice dried up, she was crying too much to the point she couldn't even form words. I was starting to get worried for her health and mental being as well.

I pull her into a tight hug, trying to calm her down from all the crying. I gently place my hand on her back and let her cry as long as she wants.

"I promise, I'll save them, for you"

After she cooled down, she fell asleep like a rock and was knocked out the second she stopped crying, it was quite cute.

I figured that mostly everyone was outside since it took some time for Eden to calm down but I won't just sit there and don't nothing. I promised her.

I head up to hear many gunshots being fired so I rush up there as fast as I can.

Passing by a AR-15 rifle, I look around if anyone was around just to find no one but there were signs that there were still some kids there.

I grab the rifle and run out towards the sound of screams and gunshots, as I got closer I can hear clearly a man, the same exact man that blew up our base.

Frustration was rushing through me, why did he have to be alive?! I'll kill him! I promised Eden that I'll keep the kids safe, and I don't intend on breaking that promise.

I ran as fast as I could outside, but to my surprise there were dead bodies, four dead bodies of kids.

The same kids who were with us from the start.

They were now dead...

I somehow tried my best to never look that way, to look at the blood that was bright red, the blood that slowly slipped away from the lifeless bodies and onto the ground.

My eyes started to get a bit blurry, I rubbed it a few times and blinked too. Stumbling a little as I backed away to find the man himself, he was torn, literally, half of his face was just bone and raw flesh but he could somehow still see.

He looked like he was untouched, unscratched, he watched Lucas and Yugo die. But didn't die himself. I can't just let him kill anymore people.

I snuck behind everyone who was surrounding Andrew, some were in his point of view and some were not. I luckily wasn't and as I quickly and quietly get the rifle in a comfortable position for me to aim and shoot right at his stupid head.

Right through the brain

But right before I pull the trigger, he shouts in that damn annoying voice of his, sounding all psycho and crazy shit.

"IDIOTS! DAMN IDIOTS!"

Everyone who was around him, hidden or not, stiffened up and was shaking nonstop from the fear of dying in his arms.

"IM THE ONE WHO IS ALIVE!! HEAVEN IS ON MY SIDE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Before he says another word I pull the safety first and fire at him multiple times right through his arms, legs, and chest leaving the best part for last. He lets go of Alicia along with his gun which fortunately fell out of his reach.