(𝗗)𝟭𝟮 ;; 𝘙𝘌𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘖𝘕

—————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV

Date: October 20th, 2047
FLASHBACK

————————

Emma's friend hasn't talked to me since yesterday about the secret meeting, he didn't even tell me when to appear at his office so I'm just guessing it's most likely today.

"Vin! I'm going to head to Mr. Minerva's room okay? See you later!"

The black haired, 16 year old, nodded his head yes and watched me leave and wave bye to him as I made my way to Norman's office which HAS to be all the way to the top....

Ending my life right now.

And even still then, Vin watched and laughed as I struggled to make my way there, if only he knew how painful it really was, man fuck that bitch..

Anyways I eventually made my way up and within 2 hours, new record!!!

It kinda felt nerve racking but I don't know why, it would be extremely embarrassing if he wasn't there at all and I just stood there for so long knocking on the door multiple times. Not saying I would do that but just as a what if

Knocking three times before stepping back two small steps just to make sure, I waited for some time before the door finally opened to reveal the one and only.

Vincent.

The one dude that is surprisingly tall, and he's tan with glasses.

"Welcome, You're here for Boss's discussion?"

I nodded my head, it seems there were a few others already there since there was some noise coming from inside the room.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N"

I extended my hang out for a handshake which was accepted by him, and he finally let me in along with his name which I already knew from yesterday.

There wasn't just some other people inside the room, it was Barbara and Cislo, the kids I grew up with, we did everything together, well before they left.

I froze, I was only a step in the room and I still froze. Completely shocked and confused by how they're still here. Where were they this whole time?

They too were in disbelief seeing me here even though I've been here for some time. We just never crossed paths. Or they knew and did not believe it or something like that.

"Barbara? Cislo?? But how? You guys died over at the gate!? How are you here?!!"

At this point I was just shouting, impatient for an answer back as Barbara's eyes just looked at me with sorrow and relief, she even had some tears fall down.

"Y/N..is that really you?" Barbara didn't exactly reply back to my questions but instead asked her own, she stood up from her seat on the couch and walked over to where I was standing.

It was weird seeing them again, so I just stood there and cried as Barbara engulfed me in her arms, crying too, maybe even louder than me. Cislo was crying but not as loud as me and Barbara cried, he collected his tears with a tissue that Vincent handed to him.