ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

I'm currently writing this three days after my one year celebration on this story but that's okay...!

but all I really wanted to say is thank you all for so much support throughout the process of writing this, I currently have two stories ready to upload soon and maybe even more

I will continue to keep working hard and continue to upload as soon as possible! I do have school and so many other things to worry about so I won't have all of the time in the world for stories so I will continue to write on the weekends.

Going back to my one year story, I am just so proud of myself and all of the 600+ readers who are reading my story and actually getting somewhere even though most of them never get past the intro, it's all okay though, I still appreciate the support <3

It has been a weird and long journey ever since I started it, I remember that when I first uploaded this I struggled making the title and cover look nice especially since I wanted it to make people actually interested, at first I didn't stick to simple which was most likely the reason why I didn't get much views, like probably only had 10 or something like that...

still love the support even though it was a small number of people ☹️🫶🏼 I still find the cover and old title cringey, it reminds me of some kpop fan-fiction about a dude being a bully and they fall in love or something(or a mafia one 😭😭)

I don't have a photo but the title looked like this

𝑹𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺 — TPN X READER

😭😭💔💔

very interesting of me to do...

anyways, I'm glad I finally stuck to a normal and simple one :) even the little intro was literally the same thing as the introduction in the story. It just felt so weird but it's whatever since it's been there since I published it.

I do remember seeing this story get 40-50 reads and it really made my day, especially since I didn't know how to promote and actually write good, just getting that much views really motivated me to do better and do more. I loved basically everything through this whole journey.

Staying up late on school nights, writing until I felt like I needed to stop and take a break, laying in my bed and reading what I write in my head, smiling when I could actually imagine what is happening, seeing people vote on multiple chapters, seeing comments, seeing how far I've come after one year.

And so much more, I appreciate everyone of you guys for supporting something that means so much to me, I hopefully get better at writing an so I sound better.

Thank you so much! Good night/evening/morning!

(I'm going to add my growth of the views and other pictures <3)

December 30th, 2022 <3

basically my first screenshot (that I could find...)

)