(𝗗)𝟭𝟲 ;; 𝘓𝘈𝘉𝘠𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘏

𝘈𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵: 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘵
——————————————————— ——

THRID PERSON'S POV

Date: October 31st, 2047

————————

"...The house?"

The door that appeared in front of the two Grace Field kids opened to reveal a house.

Their own house.

The place where they grew up in. The place where they made memories with family. The place where Mom loved them. But they burned it down? How is it standing again?

"The door completely vanished.." Ray said, astonished by how quickly they got themselves stuck in a place that brings back memories. The door has tricked them, as it was supposed to send them directly towards the Seven Walls, it lead them here .

Even though it wasn't part of their plan to end up here, they still make their way to the entrance of the "orphanage" that they called home. Feeling nervous for whatever could appear on the other side of the door.

The raven haired boy looks back at Emma, ​​signaling that they should open the door. He uses both hands to push the two doors open, revealing that it was in fact a whole replica of their house. But how?

They both felt uneasy, the feeling of being watched was lurking around in this strange replica of a house. Holding their guns out, guard up, waiting for anything to happen. But flashbacks of golden memories was all Emma was thinking about.

Times where it was better for them. Oh where did it go? After some quick memories being replayed, Emma found it strange, the sound of nothing played. Completely silent. No talking, no creaking wooden floors, no sounds of nature.

"That's it! It's way too quiet.." Ray announces out loud as the realization finally hits him, Emma questions to Ray, wondering if this place is even empty. Exploring was necessary.

But as they were just about to move from their spot, a spine chilling scream could be heard from above them, the movement of something rolling down the long staircase was also heard and seen. A black foggy ball rolled then landed right in front of the two.

"A ball..?"

The ball turned around, revealing that it wasn't really just a black foggy ball, but an eye, one that talks.

"LET'S PLAY"

Frightened and surprised, the two jumped a bit, walking away from the talking eye that was laying in front of them. And suddenly, another wooden door appeared of the floor, opening up and sucking in Emma. Falling down was all she did, trying to reach out for Ray who didn't realize until hearing a clicking noise that was behind him.

"EMMA!!" Ray yelled, it all happened so fast, not a single time to react and save each other. Next thing you know, Emma is now separated from Ray, the feeling for loneliness now creeped inside of the boy.

"RAY!" The second the door closed from the floor, Emma's voice appeared to be from the floor above him, but how? A panicked raven haired boy faced the direction of the voice, yelling back at her.

"EMMA! WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, CALL BACK"

Things got more worse, Emma did respond, the room become more complex in shape, the whole place was wavy and totally not what it was before, and Mom appeared.

In front of her own son who ran away from her.

"Ray."

Her genuine and innocent smile was on her face the second she saw him, he couldn't let his guard down as it could obviously be fake, a dream or an illusion.