(𝗗)𝟮 ;; 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘛

————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV

Date: March 4th, 2046

————————

There's 31 kids in our group, oldest is 15 while the youngest is 5. The Sisters told us all about the other farms and about the secret, the 1,000 year old promise, the Promised Pen, and more.

They both were dedicated to helping us live a better life than right now, I desperately felt guilty since all I did was stand there and not kill Mom right then and right there.

It's be about a week since our escape and according to the Sisters it's been a month since another premium farm called Grace Field escaped. We got most of their ideas from escaping for us to escape as well.

Hopefully they aren't dead right now so we can meet them and team up. We plan on going to a shelter where William Minerva told us to go after we leave the farm. Shelter B06-32. We're almost there since we have the checkered pen called the Promised Pen to look for the location.

A plain of red and orange sand was before us as it took up a lot of land. The sounds of gasps and confusion was brought upon us, was this really where the base was?

I opened the Promised Pen again and saw that we were close to the shelter yet I didn't see anything but sand.

Was this a trick? Were we lied to? No, it can't be, we worked so hard to come here I can't let their deaths be for nothing

"Everyone stay on guard, this could be a trick,"
I stopped everyone and shouting so they could hear me.

"Let me go first, everyone stay behind me,"

I walked slowly and softly towards the middle of the big field. I soon walked normal speed to get to the area of the shelter.

Looking behind I saw everyone following me, doing the exact moves as I did. Before I made another step I checked the pen and realized I'm right at the location, B06-32.

I told everyone to stay put as I looked around for something, really anything to know I'm in the right place. I walk forward until I hear a click, within a blink I was stuck in the same spot as nets captured me from below.

Was this place invaded? Was I too late to talk to the Grace Field kids? I looked back at everyone and saw they too were captured, whoever is in this shelter really put a lot of security.

I shouted out to them, assuring everything is fine, as doing so a patch of the sandy dirt breaks apart and a latch lifts up, revealing a girl. Not just a girl but one with bright orange hair with a long strand on top, sticking out paired with green eyes full of nothing but positivity.

I don't think she's apart of the bad side but I can't get my hopes up or let my guard down, I give her a dull face and blankly say

"Who are you?"

She tilts her head to the side slightly as I catch a glimpse of more people come out of the hole, many kids and two full grown adults with weapons pointing at us.

I eye everything and everyone coming out of the hole and grin.

"If you think we're part of Peter Ratri, we aren't so could you at least tell your group over there to put the guns down?".

I give her a look, a fierce and a slightly annoyed one, guns pointing at my family was a sight I didn't want to witness so I dropped my weapons I made myself, and put my hands up in a surrendering way.

She nods and tells them to lower the guns

"I'm Emma! Are you also from a farm?"

Her voice was more cheerful than I expected, I gave her a confused look then decided to answer her question before she thinks I really am apart of the Ratri Clan.