(𝗗)𝟯 ;; 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘕

————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Date: March 7th, 2046

————————

"We need a plan to escape"

I blurt out to everyone in the small meeting room, they turn their heads to me while still figuring out what ideas to do for the future.

"How though? All I know is the Ratri Clan may be out there looking for us"

Vin points out, a sigh escape my mouth knowing he's right about that.

"I have an idea, but it may be a bit risky plus it may take weeks to find"

Emma cheerfully says, her tone put some at ease knowing she has a plan. But not everyone was happy about that

"Emma, what if something bad happens?"

Glida gives the orange haired girl a concerned look, the girl puts on a soft smile in return and replies back.

"I promise, it won't be dangerous. No blood, no hurting anymore, it'll be a safe long journey,"

"What is it then?" I ask her

"We will find the Culvitidala"

I was confused, the Culvitidala? Who? What is that? Is it a place? a thing?

"We got a call from the telephone down in the basement before Y/N and her family came here, this mysterious ally told us to find the Culvitidala"

I let out an exhausted sigh along with a hug to Emma, she hugs me back almost immediately and rubs my back up and down with her palm.

"Please don't die, stay safe and try to get there and back as soon as possible, when do you guys plan on me leaving?"

"Soon, it may take long so if we do this now, we'll have time to save Phil and the others"

I turn to Ray and see his typical emotionless face

"Are you going too Ray?"

"Yeah"

Just a simple response from him made me even more worried, I don't want to lose them. I just met them, yet they're already considered as my family.

"Glida and Don are going too"

He blurts out to everyone in the room, I face them to find that they were also surprised.

"Can we?! Can we Really?"

They both say in sync, it was quite adorable. Emma nods her head and Glida gives her a long, big hug thanking her over and over again.

We then continue the plan on where they would go and what to look for, plus Emma mentions that she want to make a promise with .

————————
Y/N's POV

Date: March 10th, 2046

Today was the day, the day were Emma, Ray, Glida, Don, Zach, and Violet go find the Cuvitidala.

Me and my family along with many others plan on staying in the shelter where it's safe since there weren't any signs of the Ratri Clan or any trouble for the past few weeks of being here.

We all said our goodbyes to each other before watching them head out of the shelter, sadness was visible on our faces.

But I couldn't let them leaving affect me or us, so I made a plan to have at least the same fun when the six were still here.