𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂

Basic Information about the current Goodwill Ridge kids, Sisters, and Mom!

Heads up! there's about 31 kids from the Goodwill Ridge that escaped but I will only be focusing on some of them, since it'll be a lot of work to talk about all of the 31 kids :)

Some of the information about the kids may seem a bit too modern since originally TPN orphans didn't have too much to play with/do such as clubs, fighting, toys, etc. but I didn't want the stories to seem too boring so I changed it up a bit. Since we don't know much about Goodwill Ridge I changed some info into my liking but not for it to seem strange.

————————

Y/N
Full name: Y/N
Age: 14
Birthday: (mm/dd/2032)
Farm: Goodwill Ridge

A girl that found out the truth of this horrid world she lived and loved for her whole life. She and others have to learn how to survive to find a way to get when they belong.

————————

Mom
Full Name: Lucine
Age: 31
Birthday: 4/19/2015
Farm: Goodwill Ridge
Caretaker of: Goodwill Ridge
Likes: taking care of the kids, being their mom, playing the piano
Dislikes: being lied to

Lucine, who hates being called that name, has a cold heart or what the kids thought she did. But really, Mom was and will always be genuine and truthful to her kids, her love for them wasn't fake and will never be. She also loves playing the piano since that's what someone who was dearly important to her taught her.

————————

Sister Annie
Full Name: Annabel
Age: 28
Birthday: 5/04/2018
Farm: Grace Field
Caretaker at: Goodwill Ridge
Likes: taking care of the kids, having fun with the kids
Dislikes: Ratri Clan

Annabel, better known as Sister Annie has a generous and loving heart, she loves helping the kids, taking care of them, and playing games with them. Her dream is to become a Mom, not the kind in this world but a Mom in a world without demons. She doesn't have anything to hate but the Ratri Clan for what they have done to all of these innocent children.

————————

Sister Fiona
Full Name: Fiona
Age: 27
Birthday: 8/01/2019
Farm: Glory Bell
Caretaker at: Goodwill Ridge
Likes: sweets, sewing, making clothes & stuff animals or really anything for the kids
Dislikes: seeing anyone in a mood

Fiona loves everything sweet, she herself is a kindhearted and sweet Sister to all of the kids. One thing that Fiona loves doing is sewing, she can make clothes, stuff animals, pillows, etc. but the reason why is because it puts a smile on the kids' face.

————————

Vin
Full Name: Vincent
Age: 15
Birthday: 8/26/2031
Farm: Goodwill Ridge
Likes: everything, especially food
Dislikes: nothing

Vin is the caring big brother, always looking out for anyone and everyone. He loves cleaning, cooking, sleeping, especially eating, that's his hobby. Even the official taste-tester said his cooking was the best. Vin is also the brains but not as smart as some kids, still he quite is high on the list.

————————

Eden
Full Name: Eden
Age: 15
Birthday: 10/27/2031
Farm: Goodwill Ridge
Likes: flowers, candy, trees
Dislikes: blood, math