The phone call

"Annnnd done" said Bryan tiredly.
"You know he's gonna kill you for putting on that bow right" said Rs.Freddy looking up slightly at what Bryan had done.
"Hey I fixed him plus he's worn the bow before!! But yeah your probably right" replied Bryan speeding up his sentence at the end as he turned on the wirey animatronic. Slowly Molten powered on after being shut down from repairs hours ago.
"Took you long enough.." said molten in a sarcastic tone.
"Well your personality definitely is still in tact." Replied Bryan rolling his eyes.
Molten looked down to see his body repaired from the explosion but also something pink at the edge of his vision.
"What is that." Said Molten.
"Uhhhhh nothinggg..?" Replied Bryan looking away.
"I TOLD YOU IF YOU DID ANYTHING EXTRA ID-"
"told you" Freddy said watching as Bryan ran.
"I'm never going to live this down.." mumbled Molten going after Bryan. Bryan quickly hid behind a wall after going through a entryway in the hotel watching as Molten walked past.
"Well that was close" said Bryan walking up the stairwell to his room to avoid being out in the open.

Once Bryan got to his room he sat down in the desk he kept on the opposite side of the room from the door to text Jon that he had finally fixed Molten.
'He probably would want to know considering from what I can tell Jon's in charge of him" thought Bryan thinking that Molten calling Jon "boss" was him being serious (when in reality it's just Molten trying to annoy Jon).

"Hey Jon we finally got those parts you ordered and I fixed up molten" - Bryan at xx:xx
"You fixed him yourself?!" - Jon at xx:xx
"I mean yeah, it wasn't actually that hard once I found the blueprints" -Bryan at xx:xx
"So nothing went wrong and you didn't do anything extra?" - Jon at xx:xx
"Definnnee 'extra'" - Bryan at xx:xx
"Anything that doesn't revolving around repairs-" - Jon at xx:xx
"Does a bow count..?" - Bryan at xx:xx
"A bow?! XD He's gonna kill you" - Jon at xx:xx
"Jokes on him I'm hiding" - Bryan at xx:xx

Bryan put down his phone for a second quietly laughing.
Ding
Bryan picked up his phone again to see what Jon had said.
"Try not to get yourself killed by a joke" - Jon at xx:xx
"Can't tell if your serious or not" -Bryan at xx:xx

"He probably is." Said a voice behind Bryan. Bryan quickly turned around to see Molten dangling from the vents.
"nOoOo" Bryan yelled running away after throwing down his phone in fright. When the phone hit the ground however it hit the call button and called Jon. Once Jon picked up the phone all he could hear was muffled yelling and something running around and based on the context of Jon's and Bryan's conversation Jon started to get worried. Though it would be a huge overreaction  on Moltens part Jon still heard yelling and didn't know what else it could be so he quickly grabbed his crowbar while trying to get Bryan's attention on the phone. Bryan had already run down the stairs of the hotel and was to far away to hear the scared voice of his friend calling his name. Soon Jon got in his car and started to drive to Freddy land.