meeting up

Twisted Bonnie looked up and saw what he ran into. Upon first glance he could easily see it wasn't a "what" it was a "who". He quickly took a step back still looking up.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I WASNT LOOKING UP I-" Bonnie began rambling on about how sorry he was as the person he ran into rolled his eyes.

"Will you just shut up?" Molten said, looking down at the animatronic.

"..sorry.." Twisted Bonnie said, looking down after taking another step back.

"Whatever.." Molten said before beginning to walk away. Bonnie sat still for a moment.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something... oh HEY MOLTEN WAIT UP!!" Bonnie said before chasing after Molten. What Bonnie had not thought of, however, was that Molten had only barely walked ahead, so he once again ran into him.

"WHAT!!" Molten said, spinning around, irritated. Bonnie took a step back and quickly apologized again before saying what was on his mind.

"Do you know where Bryan is?"

Jon kept driving, getting more anxious the closer he got to the park. What if Molten still had found nothing? What if he did, but now Bryan hated him? What if Bryan was actually gone? Would he have to shut down the park? These were all thoughts flying through Jon's head. He gripped the steering wheel tighter as he almost arrived.

"No matter the outcome.." thought Jon.

"Things won't be the same.." Then Jon pulled into the parking lot of the theme park and found a place to park.

"Jeez, it's like these golf carts keep multiplying.." Jon muttered, trying to find an open space. Once he found a parking spot, he got out of the car and began walking up to the entrance. Once Jon reached the entrance to the office, he walked inside and exited the building through the debris from the explosion. As Jon was walking, he began trying to think of where Molten might be when he got an idea.

"He couldn't be over here since he would've seen me by now.. he might be with lefty" thought Jon. Part of him didn't want to go into that area because he was pretty certain Lefty still had a grudge against him for pulling his arms off at the old pizzeria, and if he knew what Jon did to Bryan then.. well, he didn't even want to know what that bear would do, but he didn't really have a choice. Jon continued walking until he reached Lefty's area. He then spotted Molten and continued walking forward to reach him, but there appeared to be another animatronic with him.

"Oh, it's that rabbit again." Thought Jon as he got closer. As Jon got closer, he heard.

"Do you know where Bryan is?"

Freddy and Lefty were still in the laugh house with Freddy sitting on a chair near the front of the stage and Lefty doing who knows what.

"And that's how-" Lefty began before being interrupted by a loud shouting noise outside.

"..uhh..." Lefty said as he took a step back and stared at the door. Freddy quickly stood up and followed Lefty's gaze.

"I'm going to go see what that's about.. don't die." Freddy said, walking towards the door.

"I sure hope I dont.." Lefty muttered as he watched Freddy walk out. Freddy closed the door after he walked out and continued towards where the sound had come from.

"Guess I'm all alone again.." Lefty said, sitting down on his stage. He paused for a moment, looking down and then back up again.

".. he didn't come here to hang out with me, did he? That's why he sounded so hesitant." Lefty said, staring at the door.

"Wounder what he wanted." And with that, Lefty leaned against the back of the stage and there he stayed, waiting for the next person to visit him.