.

Soon Jon's car pulled into the theme parks parking lot and slowed to a halt. Jon helped Bryan get out of the car despite Bryan's protests and they began walking to the exploded office buildings doors.
"I don't need any help Jon," Bryan said as Jon was helping Bryan to the office doors. Jon paused for a moment and gave Bryan a look. "Seriously! I don't need any help!!" Bryan said. Jon immediately let go of Bryan and watched as he almost fell flat on his face before he caught himself by grabbing onto a street light pole. Jon laughed a bit before vocalizing his disbelief in the brunettes previous statements. Bryan forced himself up and began limping in the direction of the office doors.
"Cmon Bryan, stop being so stubborn and admit you need help," Jon said following closely behind Bryan.
"I am not stubborn," Bryan said in an annoyed tone of voice. Bryan then reached the wall of the office building and put one hand on it to steady himself as he walked along it to the doors that would lead inside of the park.
"Why didn't you want to go through the front entrance? It's a lot closer to the hotel," Jon asked in confusion. Bryan kept limping forward until he reached the door before responding.
"Because I don't want to deal with the animatronics right now," Bryan said. Jon was taken off guard by that statement. Bryan loved his friends and thought that seeing them was all he would want to do once he came back. The more Jon watched Bryan behave the more concerned be became.