the accident part 2

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?!" Jon shouted at the animatronic. It was at this time Molten was glad Jon did not have his crowbar with him with how unstable he was at the moment.
"Jon you need to calm down-"
"I NEED TO CALM DOWN?! THERE IS BLOOD RIGHT THERE MOLTEN!" Jon shouted with tears forming at his eyes. Molten was aware Jon wasn't the most stable person, but Jon tearing up in front of him was still quite the surprise.
"We don't know if that is his or not.." Molten said trying to  De-escalate the situation.
"..there is no one else at this park that can bleed Molten." Jon said in a shake tone before leaning on a pillar. Jon started to laugh under his breath at the situation on front of him. First he had to speed through the road to save his friend from possibly being killed only to find out he was fine, his friend was mad at him, he accidentally hurt his friend, his friend ran away and now his friend was most likely dead. Molten stood silent for a moment, then he pulled out the tablet for the cameras. Jon quieted for a second when he heard his friends voice from the recordings. There was a lot of static in the audio but still you could hear some things, such as someone screaming and wind blowing rapidly as things fell to the ground. This did not help the mental state of the green haired CEO and once he heard Bryan screaming he slowly went from a leaning position to sitting on on floor with his back against the pillar. Molten and Jon where both quiet until the recording ended trying to understand what had happened.
"The cameras to glitched out for me to see anything.." Molten said looking towards the portal.
"But he definitely did have something happen to him in here." Molten said turning to look at Jon. Jon stayed silent trying to process the information.
"He went in didn't he.." Jon said in a pain filled tone.
"Most likely.. yes." Molten replied. Jon looked down, his thoughts running wild in his mind.
"I caused this didn't I..?" Jon said. Molten stayed silent.