Doctors office

Jon opened the hospital room's door and walked inside, a feeling of déjà vu washing over Jon as he looked at Bryan awake in the hospital bed. The room had white walls with a slight tint of blue, with a white tiled floor.
"You doing alright bud?" Jon asked sitting down on a chair next to the bed. Bryan groggily lifted his head while sitting up and looked over at Jon before muttering an "mhm" and shaking his head up and down.
"You know there's these things called pain meds, they give you them if you are honest about your pain level in these situations," Jon said half teasingly half concerned.
"I'm fine Jon," Bryan said threw gritted teeth.
"You just got ran over like a grandma on Christmas Bryan I doubt your 'fine'," Jon replied. Bryan laughed before wincing from the pain. Jon gave Bryan a concerned look but knew he couldn't change Bryan's mind and stopped pushing.
"Did they ever figure out the license plate of who ran me over?" Bryan asked.
"The camera feed of the parking lot was deleted, so no," Jon replied. Bryan gave Jon a confused look.
"The footage was deleted?" Asked Bryan.
"I'd assume whoever did it didn't want to be caught and deleted the footage once they got sober," Jon replied leaning back in his chair. Bryan nodded before resting his head against the wall behind his bed and closing his eyes. Silence filled the room for a moment. "Do you know why your file is restricted in the company database?" Jon asked. Bryan opened his eyes with a confused expression.
"Why were you trying to look at my file?" Bryan asked. Jon froze for a moment, upset at himself for slipping up like that.
"The doctor asked if you had any allergies and I tried checking and couldn't open it," Jon responded, quickly thinking of a lie.
"Really?" Bryan said in an accusing tone.
"Really!" Jon responded trying to defend himself.
"Alright then," Bryan said before pushing the bed's blankets off himself and turning so his legs were dangling off the bed before saying "show me".
"Fine," Jon said before pulling out his phone and trying to access Bryan's files. Jon got into Bryan's files and clicked on "medical records" and was shown Bryan's allergies and Zoloft prescription (a medication commonly prescribed to PTSD victims).
"Looks like it works fine unless those weren't the files you were looking for," Bryan said looking at Jon.
"Ok, maybe it wasn't those, buts it's pretty obvious you know what I'm talking about Bryan," Jon responded.
"There's a couple of files you could be talking about actually and, you could've just asked me what you wanted to know," Bryan said.
"You wouldn't answer my questions about Valerie earlier," Jon said.
"Valerie gave me the job, that's about it," Bryan said.
"Why did she scare you," Jon asked getting annoyed.
"She didn't scare me, Jon," Bryan said.
"Bull shit Bryan! You looked terrified when we left the meeting and your hands were shaking," Jon said in a worried tone. Bryan stayed silent for a moment looking at the floor as Jon stared at Bryan concerned.
"I don't remember," Bryan said while looking at the floor. Jon tilted his head with a confused expression on his face.
"What do you mean you don't remember?" Jon asked.
"I don't remember talking to her," Bryan said. Jon looked at Bryan for a while before shifting his gaze to the floor. Bryan couldn't lie no matter how hard he tried so Jon believed him. Jon didn't know where to go from there, the tension in the room made the atmosphere feel thick. A doctor came in and told Bryan he was able to be discharged if he liked and Bryan started packing up his things to leave despite Jon's protests. In the end, Bryan left the hospital and Jon took a mental note to ask Molten to watch over Bryan more frequently in case the accident had lasting effects. Molten, however, would be keeping a close eye on Bryan even without Jon asking.