miscommunications

Jon was driving behind the wheel in a panic with his crowbar in the seat next to him, as he pulled into the themepark. Once the car stopped he quickly grabbed the crowbar and got out of the car door. Once the door was shut he started heading towards the front gate.

"FREDDYYY HELLPPPPPP!!!!" Bryan screamed running into the office building. Freddy looked over and rolled his eyes at ehat he thought to be Bryan's stupidity.
"I told you he wouldn't like it" said Freddy in a amused voice as he got up and pulled Bryan behind him. After a few minutes of Molten and Freddy sharing a hateful glare Molten went up into the vents.
"Thanks freddy" said Bryan in a tired voice.
"You should probably go to sleep you sound like your about to pass out." Freddy said in a serious tone.
"I just ran around the whole park of course I should like that!" Said Bryan in a jokingly angry voice.
"Go to bed bryan"
"Fine!" Bryan said as he stormed off.
"Jeez emotional Rollercoaster"
"I CAN HEAR THAT!!!"
"IM AWARE NOW GO!"

Jon continued to search the park looking for Molten and Bryan when he stumbled across a certain dancer near the shops.
"Oh. Hey Jon what are you-"
"Ballora I don't have time to talk where's Bryan?!" Jon interrupted looking around worriedly.
"I don't know..? Is everything alright you look upset?" Ballora replied in a motherly tone.
"I think something may have happened to him but im not certain and I can't find him anywhere."
"Oh my.. where have you looked?"
"Uhhh I looked in all the shops and behind all the shops before these, the WHOLE front entrance, the bathrooms, the bushes-"
"I heard he was fixing Molten in the office earlier today with Freddy you can go ask him maybe." Ballora replied worried for what Bryan had gotten himself into.
"Okay uhh thanks." Jon said before heading to the blown up office building not noticing the tired business owner walking on the opposite side of the shops towards the hotel.

Once Bryan reached the hotel he layed down on his bed looking up at the ceiling.
"There's no way I'll be able to sleep it's the middle of the day!!" Bryan said angrily shoving a pillow over his face.
"Youre acting like a todler." Molten said. Bryan looked up to see Molten standing on the balcony.
"Why can't you leave me alone.." Bryan said with a hateful stare.
"Well you screwed on a pink bow to me now I'm obviously going to annoy you now" Molten said matching Bryan's stare.
"Yeah well that was funny. Chasing me around the park isn't funny." Bryan said sitting up on his bed.
"For me it was." Molten said in a mocking tone.
"Of course it was." Bryan said.
"...."
"...."
"So is that all you gonna say or..?" Molten said tilting his head.
"What else would I say!?" Bryan said with anger in his voice.
"I don't know, with how you've been acting like lately I figured you'd have more to say."
"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"
"Well you've been actually doing your work lately which I'm not complaining about but it's something you never do, and this morning you were screaming at helpy soo."
"...what you think I'm going to start going on a rant just because you overheard one conversation." Bryan said looking at the floor next to molten.
"I don't really care but if what your doing starts effecting the others-"
"WHAT IM DOING?!" Bryan yelled catching Molten slightly off guard.
"Well that was loud.."
"SHE SPENDS ALL OF MY MONEY BECAUSE SHE THINKS ITS FUNNY WHEN ITS NOT!" Bryan screamed.
"What did she spend it on?" Molten asked staring at Bryan.
"WH- what?"
"What. Did she. Spend. It. On."
"I...don't know?"
"So let me get this straight.." Molten said   walking inside the room.
"she spent your money, you got upset, and you went straight to yelling?" Molten said in a flat tone.
"I shouldn't of yelled maybe but she shouldn't be using my card either even she's already said she would stop.." Bryan said slowly getting quieter thinking about the situation.
"And what if it was for the park?" Molten said.
"Unless she was buying a whole new park I doubt she would've needed to spend as much as she did."
"You act like she used all of your money" Molten said in a sarcastic voice.
"You know for hating me so much for it your really blind." Bryan said getting off his bed.
"Whats that supposed to mean?!" Molten said agitated.
"She almost did fu**ing idiot." Bryan said storming out of the room.
"YOU JUST- HAH!" Molten said laughing at the humans new vocabulary before processing what he just heard.
"Wait what." Molten said looking up before going after Bryan out of curiosity.

(Again I am not making Bryan completely innocent in this series don't take the help situation the wrong way there will be more situations in the story)