Freddy's anger

"..what the he!! is going on.." Freddy said under his breath as he walked away from Leftys laugh house. He continued walking towards the source of the noise until he saw Molten and Bonnie talking to each other. Then Freddy looked closer and noticed someone with green hair behind them.
"Jon?" Freddy thought as he stopped walking.

"Do you know where Bryan is?" Asked Twisted Bonnie. Molten stared down at the rabbit in silence for a moment before he heard another voice behind him.
"I was about to ask the same thing." Molten turned around to see Jon standing behind him looking like a complete mess, under different circumstances Molten might of made a joke about his current appearance but he knew his limits when it came to things like that.
"How long have you been here?" Asked Molten, shocked that he didn't notice sooner.
"I just got here." Replied the green-haired CEO. Molten looked away satisfied with the response before continuing the conversation.
"Are you sure you want to continue this conversation in front of him?" Molten asked in a slightly sarcastic voice before glaring at Bonnie with a hateful stare.
"So you do know something!!" Bonnie declared.
"Shut. Up." Molten replied.
"You didn't tell everyone what happened?" Jon asked surprised.
"Well figured we would've found something by now.." Molten replied.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Bonnie replied angrily.
"Yell at me again and you won't be able to use that voice box anymore," Molten said glaring at the rabbit. Jon was watching the exchange between the two and got to the conclusion that at this rate they wouldn't get anywhere, so he got their attention and explained to Bonnie the situation. Bonnie stared at the two with a look of confusion for a moment before saying.
"Why don't you just go through the portal's history log?" Jon's eyes widened and Molten expression dropped in response.
"The portals what.." Said Molten.
"The portals history logs, you know where it says all the previous places it traveled to?" Bonnie replied.
"Yeah, your coming with me." Molten said dragging Bonnie to the portal room with Jon following closely behind.
"HEY!! LET ME GO!!" Bonnie yelled.
"I CAN WALK BY MYSELF YOU KNOW!!" Bonnie shouted before Molten let go. Soon the trio reached the portal room and Molten gestured towards Bonnie and the control panel before saying.
"Where is it."
"Righhhtt here!" Bonnie said after clicking a few buttons to show the page.
"Oh, my f*cking-" Jon said before putting a hand between a pillar and his head and leaning against it. Molten stared at the screen and then looked over at Bonnie.
"And you didn't think to mention this before?!" Molten said in an agitated voice.
"You never asked." Bonnie replied looking up at Molten.
"You know what, I'm not going to deal with this right now just get out." Molten said. Bonnie muttered something under his breath before walking out and going back to the park.

Freddy wasn't certain what they were talking about but soon enough Molten was dragging Bonnie through Leftys area in the direction of what Freddy assumed to be the portal room.
"He must have been the person to do that to the ground." Said Freddy watching them go. Freddy knew he needed to talk to them all but he didn't want to get involved in whatever Jon and Molten were about to do to Bonnie so he did the only thing he could think of. He began walking in the direction of the portal room as well and before going through the entrance of the wall he stopped. He decided he would wait there for Molten and Jon and once they showed up he would ask them about Bryan. There wasn't anything to do except sit and wait, however, he didn't need to wait very long before Bonnie showed up.. without Jon or Molten behind him.
"Where's Jon and Molten?" Asked Freddy.
"Oh, they're in the portal room." Bonnie replied, turning around to look at Freddy.
"..why..?"
"Uhh.. attempting to get Bryan back." After Freddy heard that his eyes widened a bit before he asked.
"What did Bryan do.." Bonnie immediately seemed to get uncomfortable from this Freddy noticed.
"Bonnie..."
"Well.. it wasn't really anything he did, I mean it kind of was but not entirely? He probably didn't have anything else he could think of but he was the one who chose to do that I guess but-"
"BONNIE!" Freddy yelled sick of the rabbits rambling.
"Sorry.." Bonnie replied before answering Freddy's question.
"Well.. from what Jon told me, a few months ago Molten and Bryan were joking around kind of I guess? And Jon thought Bryan was getting hurt and attacked Molten, but Molten didn't do anything so Bryan got mad. Bryan and Jon then proceeded to fight and then Jon accidentally hit Bryan with his crowbar-" Bonnie continued explaining but at this point, Freddy was only half listening. He felt something he hadn't felt in a while. He wanted to hurt someone, not just anyone, however. He looked down as his mind drowned in thoughts.
"..Jon hit Bryan.. and now Bryan's gone.." Freddy asked, however it was more of a statement than a question.
"Not exactly, they are trying to get him back right now.." Bonnie stared at Freddy. He knew from his time with the twisteds what someone looked when they were about to hurt someone. Bonnie knew that if Freddy did something right now not only Jon's life would be on the line but Bryan's as well.
"Hey how about we go tell the others I'm sure they would like to know wouldn't they..?" Bonnie asked trying to distract Freddy.
"You can go do that im-" Bonnie then quickly grabbed Freddy's arm and dragged him into Foxys area.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Freddy shouted, Bonnie was running at this point heading towards Foxy's ship.
"FOXYY HELPPP!!" Bonnie yelled as Freddy was scratching at Bonnie's arm.
Foxy peeked his head out of a window of the ship.
"Who goes there- oh sh!t.." Rs. Foxy said as his expression dropped.
"GIVE ME A MOMENT IM COMING!!" Foxy shouted going back inside the window and climbing to the top of the ship.
HURRYY!" Bonnie shouted as Foxy was climbing down the ladder of his ship to one of the boats that would take him to land.
"BONNIE LET GO OF ME!" Freddy shouted as Foxy quickly reached the shore and ran over to the two fighting animatronics.
"WOAH HEY WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Foxy shouted separating the two holding onto Freddy as Bonnie held his damaged arm.
"Foxy if you don't let me go I swear.." Freddy said giving Foxy a death look.
"If I let you go you look like your about to kill someone." Foxy said.
"Now what happened." Foxy asked sitting Freddy down on the ground while keeping a close eye on him. Eventually both Foxy and Bonnie also sat down Bonnie of course keeping his distance.
"Jons a f*cking idiot.." Freddy muttered in a grumpy tone. Foxy was slightly confused.
"I mean I know you don't really like Jon but this still seems a little- much?" Foxy said in his half-joking half-serious voice. Freddy glared at Foxy for a moment before sighing and becoming slightly less tense.
"Soo are you going to talk about it orrrr.." Foxy asked as Freddy just stared at the ground. Foxy looked at Bonnie and then at Freddy.
"Bonnie you can go I can handle Mr. Depresso." Foxy said with a slight laugh. Bonnie got up still looking over at Freddy.
"Ok.." Bonnie said walking away. Once Bonnie was out of sight Foxy got closer to Freddy and slightly tilted his head trying to get Freddy to look at him while he was looking down at the ground.
"You just going to sit there or do you want me to help because we can't do both." Foxy said. Freddy looked up slightly at Foxy.
"See he's gone you don't have to be all mad anymore." Foxy said gesturing to the empty spot Bonnie was sitting in. Freddy sat for a few seconds before looking back over at Foxy.
"Found out why Bryan hasn't shown up in a while.." Freddy said in a low tone while he looked at the ground in front of him.
"Oh." Foxy said.
"Well, what happened then.." Foxy said with an awkward laugh.
"Jon hit him, with his crowbar.." Freddy said. Foxy's eyes widened.
"..what..?"
"And Bryan being the IDIOT that he is decoded to run into the portal to get away from him." Freddy said with a laugh at the end.
"So now Bryan could be gone forever because of that jerk.." Freddy continued. Foxy stared at Freddy for a moment not knowing what to do, part of him was about to joke about how Freddy actually cared for once but he knew now wasn't the time for that.
"Well, what are they doing right now..?" Asked Foxy.
"..Bonnie showed Jon and Molten how to find Bryan so they're trying to do that.." Freddy replied.
"Well after they get him they will probably show up to the hotel sometime after that so why don't we go wait there?" Asked Foxy.
"..fine.." Freddy said standing up.