Move

...

You and Mire were cooking dinner together. You both decided on parmesan chicken.

"We've never cooked together before.."
You stated and Mire wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.
A chuckle left his lips as he kissed your cheek and you stirred the noodles.
"It's almost like we're a married couple right?" he replied with a grin.
"I suppose.."
"Do you not like that idea darling?"
"I never said that!" You flustered out and he smiled.
"Let's hurry up, I have something I want to say.."

...

After you were both done cooking dinner, you made the plates and sat down at the dining table.
Mire brought you both glasses and to your surprise he had a wine bottle.
You gave him a confused look.

"You don't have to drink it, but I enjoy it" Mire stated and sat across from you.
"You have a lot of bad habits Mire. Smoking, drinking.. kidnapping.. killing.." You trailed off but his smile remained.
"We have school tomorrow"

He changed the subject..

"I've been meaning to ask.. why do you still have to go to school?" you questioned.
"Technically I don't but I thought I might aswell finish the year. After all, It's the first of February tomorrow"

You watched as he poured the maroon liquid in the glass. He picked up a fork and took a bite of his food.
"Wonderful as usual~" He complimented and you rolled your eyes with a smile.
"Mire your birthdays coming up!"
"Oh yea I guess it is.."

He put his fork down and set his chin in his palm. He leaned forward a bit with a suspicious smirk.
"What will you get me~?"
"It's a surprise.."

You took a bite of the food.

"You've been smiling alot lately.. what are you scheming?" You asked and his eyes widened.
"You've learned how to read me.. haven't you doll?"

Mire stretched a bit before making eye contact.
"When I graduate this year.. I was thinking we could move closer to the company. If you want of course. I just thought It'd be good for us.."
Your eyes widened a bit as he looked to the side a bit nervous.
"But I'll still be in school.."
"You could transfer! Or you could drop out, it wouldn't matter.. It's whatever you want!"
"I don't know Mire.."

He reached over and placed his hand on yours.
"I mean.. what really do you have here? Those friends are temporary Y/n. Our love is forever. We could even start a family if you wanted but later.."
"Do I even have a choice?" You asked boldly and he smirked.
"Of course you do love. Just choose wisely.. I don't mind whether we stay or go as long as I'm with you, but you're a smart girl~"

Mire stood up and grabbed the plates.

I'm a smart girl?
If we stay, Mire might do something right?
If we go.. there's no telling how it'd be..

"But we can make that decision another day darling. Whatever you want I'll give you.."

...

You were both brushing your teeth and getting ready for bed.
You got dressed and Mire watched as you crept over to the bed and sat down.

"Are you tired?"
"A little.." you replied.
You thought about what Mire said earlier.

"I think I know why though.. I'll fix it by tonight~"

What did he mean? Is that why he's just standing and staring at me?

"Mire we have school tomorrow.. come to bed" You looked up at him and he sat beside you.

"You know I love you right?"
You nodded at his random question and he scratched his neck.
"You know.. we haven't.. made love since that day 2 months ago?"
Your face heated at the flashbacks.