Submissive

"You'll be the one begging tonight Mire~"

...

NSFW/ Smut warning (skip if you please)

Mire continued to tug at the cuffs.

His wrists were beginning to become raw with wounds as he struggled.
You felt he was already hard and giggled. Mires face was heated and he mumbled something.
"Well looks like you're enjoying this Mire.."
"I'm not enjoying this!! You're just a temptress!"

Is that an insult or what?

Mire was laid on his back with both his wrists cuffed to the bed frame.
So far you both were still fully clothed.

He was really being a baby about the whole ordeal.

Which was understandable since all he ever talked about was you begging.
Seemed like he never imagined himself in this position.
Or more like he would make sure he was never in this position, which had obviously failed.

You lifted his shirt, revealing his abs.
"Mire do you go to the gym? I never see you go"
"I work out on my own time.." he mumbled in response and you kissed his chest without warning.
"Stop that!!"
You licked down his stomach to his V line and gave little kisses.

Mire squirmed and was letting out heavy breaths as he moved his hips.
You pressed down on his sides.
"Stop moving Mire"
He gritted his teeth.
"Fucking b-"

Mire cut himself off quickly.
He's never called you out your name before and never will.
Although this time, he almost let it slip.

You brought your lips to his ear.
"Be. Nice."
You heard his breathing seize for a moment. He bit his lip to keep any words from coming out and you kissed his cheek.
"Good boy.."

You rubbed your hand down his chest and stuck your fingers inside the rim of his pants. He turned his head to the side, refusing to look at you.
You stood up and he quickly moved his head and gave you a confused look.
You started by unbuttoning the
uniform you had on and slipping it off.

Mires face heated surprised, and you couldn't help but blush and smile. You continued to undress slowly as Mire let out low breaths.

As you dropped your bra on the ground, Mire couldn't look away.
"Oh.. so now you wanna watch?"

He snapped back into reality and scoffed. "Let's just get this over with"

You rolled your eyes angry.

You wanted to make Mire beg but how? He begged for you to get back in the car and he's begged you other times as well.
But in the bed?
It was a whole different story.

He was such a sadistic yet loving person which was scary.

You didn't have much time to think as Mire interrupted your thoughts.

"Actually.. this isn't so bad. It might be amusing watching you struggle to put it in yourself~" Mire smirked.
"Ugh!" You let out frustrated and went back over to him.
You sat right on his chest and you wanted to wipe that stupid smug smile off his face.

You spread your legs infront of him, which was pretty embarrassing you had to admit but it was for a good reason.
Mire looked you up, then back down and chuckled a bit.
"You really are something doll.." He teased and you had to remain calm.

You began massaging your own breast with one hand and the other, played with your clit.
You let out a little gasp and smiled at Mires reaction.