A Break

*POV will be changed frequently, so pay close attention.

Regular POV for right now.

"Now explain yourself"

You backed away a bit until you touched a wall. Mire didn't look happy but he didn't look upset either.
Was he not happy to see you?
Was he not upset with you?
It was racking your nerves.
"I just missed you.." you said placing your hand on his chest.

Mires POV

A frown curled on my face.
I despise when she does this.
She tries to flatter me knowing I'll give in quite easily if it was the truth.
I grabbed your wrist and removed it from the top of my chest.

"Don't play with me Y/n"

I watched as a scowl appeared on your face.

"I did! I was curious aswell! If anything you should be happy I even came.."

This time it was me who had a scowl as I heard the words leave your mouth.

I should be happy?

"Darling you're burning up! Why would I be happy you left and you were sick!" I yelled getting tired of your attitude.
"How did you even know I left?? I don't like how you keep track of me!"
"Well maybe I wouldn't have to keep track of you if your didn't do such stupid things!"

The words leaving my mouth were unkind and I saw your expression change a bit but immediately go back to being defensive.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this..
Any words that leave your mouth are an enjoyment to my ears.
Although I won't admit that, atleast not right now since you were being defiant.

After all I have feelings too you know, and your words do have an affect on me even if I don't show it.

Normal POV

"Stupid things?" You were taken back by his words. He was really starting to irk your nerves now. "I hope you're not still bringing up that topic"
"Like when you invited a man over?" Mire spat and you refuted.

Mires POV

I probably shouldn't have mentioned the past but Y/n is really pissing me off now.. I'm trying to be nice and restrain myself.
All these extra people are making us fight, they are nothing but nuisances.
I just want to kill them off but you don't want me killing so I won't.

You are truly selfish Y/n but I still love you.
If I wasn't being so nice I'd just lock you up and keep you there.
But no I'm taking your feelings into consideration..

Although you're making me want to reconsider.

Regular POV

He's still going on about Bren?! He should just fucking kill him if he's still on about it!
Why hasn't he killed him??
I thought he was supposed to be obsessed with me but he acts like he doesn't care!!
All these mixed emotions..

"How about when you fucking stabbed me you fucking psychopath!!!"

A rush of adrenaline was going through your body. Your heart was beating like crazy and your body began to shake.
When was the last time you had a heated argument like this?

"It was an accident.." he said quietly holding his head down.
"Was kidnaping me an accident? Was threatening me an accident?"
You started to feel like you were winning as you analyzed Mire.