2 Vision

"You said Jimmy is working out, but I thought he was injured?" I asked Naomi after we had changed and were just making our own way toward the workout equipment that had been set up.

"He is. The knee surgery went well and he can slowly start working out again. And of course he can still do the upper body workout. I tried to keep him on a short leash, but you know how men are." she explained.

"Yes, I do. I hope he doesn't overdo it," I replied.

"I hope so too. Otherwise he'll get a free kick in the ass on top of it." she said laughing and I started laughing as well.

"Speak of the devil..." she then suddenly said, pointing to something in front of her. It was Jimmy and his twin.

"Jimmy, look who's here!" She called out to him.

"Hey, wifey." he said to her as he gave her a kiss and then put his arm around her shoulder.

"It's good to finally see you again, Y/N. How are you doing, girl?" Jimmy asked me.

"It's good to see you too. And it's going well for me." I said as he held his hand out for me to shake.

"You remember my brother Jey?" he wanted to know.

"Oh yeah right. How could I forget the grump grump twins? Hey Jey. How's it going?" I replied.

"Great. We heard you were here now, but haven't seen you yet. Have you been hiding?" Jey asked me laughing.

But before I could answer, a tall, dark-haired man who looked similar to the twins but was so much hotter approached us. Of course, I knew who he was from TV, but that didn't do him justice. He was even more attractive in person. The infamous Roman Reigns.

"Who's been hiding?" he asked in an unbelievably deep voice as he stood next to his cousin.

"Roman, let me introduce you. This is Y/N L/N. WWE's newest acquisition. And a good friend of mine. Y/N, this is Roman Reigns. He's Jimmy and Jey's cousin." said Naomi.

"Oh I've heard of you and it's nice to finally meet you Y/N." said Roman as he took my hand in his and looked deep into my eyes. Suddenly I felt the heat rise to my face.

Oh damn! The man was a vision! That voice, those eyes. And I was very sure that he knew exactly what he was doing. I had to swallow and then clear my throat before I was able to answer him.

"It's nice to meet you too, Roman. And Jey, no, I haven't been hiding. I just haven't been used yet, so I haven't had much contact with the other people on the roster." I said, and then reluctantly tore myself away from Roman's eyes to answer Jey's question.

"That's really a shame. I'd love to see what you've got in the ring. Hopefully it will happen soon." Jey said.

But I didn't listen to him because I could still feel Roman's eyes on me.

"I agree with you Jey. Maybe I should make sure we get a taste of her talents. But now please excuse us ladies. We've got a meeting. See you around, Y/N." he said.

The guys said their goodbyes and then it was Naomi and me again.

"My goodness. That man is even hotter in person than he is on TV." I said as we began to warm up.

"You like Roman, huh?" she giggled.

"I mean, he's good looking, and his voice can make women melt. But that doesn't say anything about his character. That's much more important in the end." I replied.

"I can promise you he's a great guy. Maybe you guys could hang out sometime?" she suggested.

Immediately, I knew where her thoughts were headed. But that wasn't something I needed at the moment.

"I'll stop you right there. I'm not interested in men right now, Na. No matter how sexy they may be. I just got out of a relationship. Like I told you earlier. My focus is on my career right now. Not in a romance," I replied quickly.

"Babe, you should know me better than that. I'm not going to give up on this topic that quickly. I'll just give you a few months. If you don't do something about it then, I will." she said.

"Persistent as ever, huh?" I asked with a laugh, knowing it wasn't in her nature to let it go.

"You'll see," Naomi replied.