6 Morning tease

I was awakened by the buzzing of my phone on the nightstand next to me. Without much thought, I rolled over in Roman's arms and grabbed the phone.

"Yes?" I asked, yawning, my eyes still closed.

"Good morning sunshine!" I heard Naomi's cheerful voice say.

Next to me, I felt the bed move. Not a second later I felt Roman's soft lips on my neck. I swallowed and tried to concentrate on not dropping the phone.

"Morning, Na! How are you?" I asked a little breathlessly.

"Great. Don't keep me waiting, kiddo. How was the date?" she immediately wanted to know.

I took a hitching breath as I felt Roman working his way down my neck. Carefully he pulled down the collar of the t-shirt I was wearing. He then began to slowly suck slowly and pleasurably on my collarbone.

"Can we maybe talk about this later?" I breathed as it became harder and harder to concentrate on my words.

"No, we can't! I want to know how it went now. Please don't keep me waiting. Do you still hate me?" she babbled.

But I was barely listening to her. Roman had slid down in bed and pushed my shirt up. He then breathed gentle kisses in a circle around my belly button. When he then began to leave small patterns on my skin with his tongue, I hardly knew that I still owed Naomi an answer.

"Um.... well... you know..." i stuttered.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" asked Naomi, sounding worried.

Again, it took me a little while to be able to answer her, because the tease of a man was just blowing on the wet spots he had left on my belly. I knew exactly what he was up to. He wanted me to blab and ruin my plan to mess with Naomi. With one hand I tried to push him away from me, but it was no use, because he was much stronger than me.

"Yeah, you just woke me up and I'm still half asleep. It took me a long time to fall asleep. Let's talk later at the house show. I should get ready to go to breakfast now. See you later, firefly." I finally replied.

"I'll be doing that, too. I'll get ready too and pick you up in a bit. Jimmy and Jey want to go to workout with Roman anyway. Jimmy better not be the first to know how your date went. See you in a bit." she warned me.

"Wait what?" I said, but it was too late. She had already hung up.

I threw my phone back on the nightstand and frowned at the handsome man next to me.

"That wasn't very nice!" I said to him.

"I thought it was very, very nice. Good morning, baby girl." He murmured in a deep morning voice.

"Good morning, Superman. You should probably go now. I hear you're expected." I replied as I lifted my hand to stroke his cheek.

"Fuck. I forgot about that. But I'll see you later right?" he asked but made no move to get out of bed.

"Oh I think that can be arranged. Assuming Na lets me out of her sight. But now move your perfect round ass because Naomi could be here any minute." I laughed.

"Yes Ma'am, and thank you for the compliment." he replied as he leaned down and gave me a delicious kiss.

I could really get used to that. Something about him was addictive. It was an addiction I could very well live with.

"I'll see you and your little peach later." said Roman winking at me and then gave me another long kiss goodbye.