Chapter 2: An Island full of girls

*DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT OF KINGDOM HEARTS OR AZUR LANE NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS TO KINGDOM HEARTS OR AZUR LANE

After having agreed to follow the white-capped girl to this Azur Lane base the two decided to climb aboard the girl's ship which beat walking to wherever this base was. Sora decided it was best to start asking questions about this world. "So, do you and those two other girls have magical abilities that summon guns to your side?". Following Sora's question, the girl stared at him bewildered and tried her best to respond, "Magic........I... I don't know what you mean. We are weapons built by humanity to combat the sirens thanks to the creation of wisdom cubes. Shouldn't you have already known that?" Confused yet again, Sora processed what the girl had said about being a weapon to fight back against these sirens. The sirens must be what they called the heartless. 

Wanting to ask more questions, Sora then realized he didn't even know who it was that he was talking with. "Oh right! I didn't catch your name. My name is Sora what's yours?" commented Sora hoping he could learn this girl's name instead of identifying her based on her hair color and hat. Said girl opened her mouth to respond but closed it taking a moment to think about something until she spoke, "My name is USS Enterprise, Aircraft Carrier for the Eagle Union which is associated with Azur Lane". Raising his eyes wide, Sora realized that this girl was affiliated with this world's military. Not wanting to disrespect or offend the girl who was now known as Enterprise, Sora cleared his throat and responded, "Ah...... Pleasure to meet you Enterprise. I take it that this Azur Lane is some sort of military base where you are fighting these sirens. Correct?" 

Noticing the tone of his voice change, Enterprise gained a small smile on her face, but the smile vanished quickly. Enterprise also became curious as to why Sora was speaking about the sirens like it was his first-time hearing about them. Wanting an answer, Enterprise confided in Sora, "Hey Sora, why do you sound unsure as to what the sirens are? Not to mention, you're not freaking out at the fact that a girl can summon a large ship to fight". 

Realizing that Sora walking right into a tough spot, he considered his options carefully. Deep within the back of his mind, he could just imagine Donald screeching at him to remember the world order. Sora was well aware of the consequences that came with telling others that beyond their world there were many more worlds out there. However, Sora decided to think about it and counted the pros and cons leading Sora to chuckle to himself since he had already finalized his answer before giving it any more thought. 

Finding the urge to speak up and drop a figurative bomb, Sora called out to Enterprise, "Hey ....so.... Enterprise. You're actually right......about me not knowing about the sirens. Because...I'm......I'm not from this world and this is my first-time hearing about these sirens". Once Sora was done speaking, he silently cringed at how he had worded his response to Enterprise and figured that she would classify Sora as crazy. 

Surprisingly, Enterprise stayed silent for a minute until her response left Sora bewildered, "........ I see. That would make sense since you do not fear the sirens or the Sakura Empire". Unsure of what to think about Enterprise's answer, Sora released a sigh and decided to ask more about Azur Lane. "Well... onto other things. What exactly is Azur Lane and how big is this military base?" Taking notice of Sora's question and curiosity towards Azur Lane, Enterprise's tone of voice changed into a confident pitch, "Azur Lane is a joint military operation to engage in combat against the sirens and any who side with them. As to who makes up Azur Lane at the moment, that would be the military faction that I serve which is identified as Eagle Union. The other large military power that is a part of Azur Lane is the Royal Navy". 

Taking in all the information that Enterprise had laid out to Sora, he became curious about the two military powers and those who would stand up to fight against the sirens. "Wow.....there must be a great number of men and women who want to stand and fight against the sirens" replied Sora feeling excited about arriving at Azur Lane. However, Enterprise had gone silent for a moment which worried Sora until she responded, "Sora.........Azur Lane is a base completely filled with girls who have abilities to summon ships to combat against the sirens. There are no men on the island".