Chapter 37

DO NOT VOTE! Thank you!

_______

Tsk...

Why would anyone describe herself this way?

The reporters couldn't help but chuckle out loud.

It was a solid fact that Jennie had fought with her manager, Tiffany, on many occasions.

Jennie's assistant had even accused Tiffany of beating up Jennie brutally amid a flurry of tears. In the end, it had been proven that Jennie had lied and slandered Tiffany. As a result, she had almost fallen out with her company. In the end, Tiffany was the one who had defended Jennie.

Jennie had just delivered a final smashing blow!

She was implying that Tiffany emphasized heavily on her principles and wanted to uphold the terms of the contract?

Wasn't she mocking Esther Yu for betraying Tiffany's trust and breaching the contract?

She was bound by contract for five years, yet she had jumped ship the moment she had gotten popular, after three years of work. Tiffany had really suffered terrible losses on her side, and her efforts had gone down the drain.

In no time, all the reporters began to despise Esther Yu and Ella Chen.

House of Millions Media had been crazily poaching celebrities from other agencies and companies, and everyone in the industry was well aware of this fact. In hindsight, this act was really quite despicable.

Without waiting for Ella Chen to retort, Jennie grinned brightly and added, "Furthermore, you claimed that a manager is as shameless as her artist.
If your logic is true, then Tiffany is shameless just because I am. If Tiffany is indeed shameless, then is Esther shameless as well?"

"You... You..."

Ella Chen was caught off guard and rendered speechless by Jennie's sudden specious argument.

The reporters were all enjoying themselves thoroughly. How they wished they could grab a chair and some popcorn!

Why wasn't anyone aware that Jennie could speak so well? Besides, her logic, her capability, and the way she expressed her thoughts were formidable!

She was really a born fighter!

Jennie smiled wryly, hiding her skills and wits deep within her once more.

They wanted to argue with her?

She had never once lost a debate ever since she was a girl!

She had once represented her high school at a national debate competition. In the end, she had lived up to everyone's expectations and left her opponent crying on the stage.

Actually, she hadn't wanted to debate, but there were prizes to be won. Besides, it didn't require any physical strength, merely her mouth.

Hence, debates had become her favorite kind of competition.

When she had gone abroad years ago, she had been hungry for success and fame. For the sake of money, she had entered all sorts of racing competitions. However, she'd had several serious accidents that had almost caused her to lose her life.

In order to keep her grounded, her coach had forced her to undergo all sorts of rigorous special training to train her physically and develop her patience. This training had included physical capability exercises, survival drills, and skills such as painting and calligraphy. He had even coached her and helped her enter Country M's Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she had specialized in aerodynamics.