Chapter 197

DO NOT VOTE! Thank you!
_________

Eugene's eyes gleamed murderously as Jennie departed.

There were rules in the racing industry. If Jennie had the sudden thought or desire to make her mark, she would have to pay a hefty price!

...

The cheers and applause rang louder as Jennie approached the stands.

Meanwhile, in the broadcast room...

The initial waves of backlash and criticism had vanished without a trace.

When the last scene was played, the people who were watching the live telecast online clammed up in disbelief.

Twelfth Young Master of Temple Street commented, 'Is that a joke? Was Jennie truly the person inside the car? Is that true or fake?'

A Flower in the West typed, 'It's a hoax! It was definitely not Jennie! Even if it was her, Lightning must have struck a deal with her!'

Keyboard Warrior's Account also left a comment. 'How can an official, major competition like this be staged or be fake? Either your brains are corroded, or the zombies have devoured the brains of the competition's organizers! Given your intelligence, I reckon it must have been a mean feat for you to register for an account to watch the live broadcast.'

Jennie Is Eternally Horrible replied, 'Although Jennie disgusts me, it would be too far-fetched to say that this competition is rigged! Where is the evidence? What kind of team is Lightning? They have a long, glorious history with remarkable achievements! Everyone knows about them!

Jennie is nothing to them! Do you really think that Lighting would purposely lose to her at such an important official competition? Something is wrong with your brain then! However, I still think that Jennie is gross and sh*tty!'

My Wallet Is Empty commented, 'Unbelievable! How can Jennie be so incredible? I always assumed that she has faked her image as a racer for the sake of Yeva's role. This has been such an eye-opener. Stop being delusional, guys.

There is no way a competition of this scale could be rigged. Even if Lightning deliberately lost to her, how do you explain what she did on the screen?

Even a performance or stunt wouldn't be as exaggerated as what she did! Even the commentator concluded that she is a magician and sorcerer!'

Fiery-Tempered Master typed, 'You are a bunch of fools and morons. If you don't know anything about racing, scram right now. How dare you claim that this is a fake competition! How can Jennie's techniques be a hoax? She has evidently taken advantage of the perfect timing to display her skills!

This was a deliberate demonstration of her skills and it was perfectly executed. Haters, stop flooding us with your bullsh*t! You're ruining my mood! Get lost!'

In no time, the people online had been divided into two armies, with either side supporting or criticizing Jennie.

...

Meanwhile, at the race track...

Jennie entered the backstage area and removed her helmet.

"Boss, have some water!"

Mino instantly scurried over to her with a bottle of water.

"Boss, have a cigarette!"

He whipped out a cigarette and presented it to Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes at Mino. "I don't smoke."

Mino gave her a fawning smile. "Don't worry, I can teach you!"