Chapter 81

DO NOT VOTE! Thank you!

_________

The man's mind had gone blank as he stared at the computer screen in silence.

"What happened?" one of the organizers asked after a few seconds.

"Did you find it?" Jennie asked softly.

"Yes... I found it..."

The man instinctively swallowed his saliva as he answered before he turned to her.

Displayed on the computer screen was Yeva's photo.

Her name and face were exactly the same as the girl sitting before him.

As a loyal fan of the Race Track's Grim Reaper Yeva, he knew how mysterious she was. She had never revealed her face. Only her apprentices knew who she was.

"Really?"

The organizers, who were surprised, rounded the table to look at the screen.

The man noticed them and unconsciously used his cup to block Jennie's photo and the name Yeva.

The organizers' eyes trailed to the screen.

'First level of the international competition. Korean Name: Jennie Kim.'

The organizers were shocked when they read the description. They immediately turned to face Jennie again.

"Kim... Miss Kim, you really have a license..." None of them could believe it.

Jennie heaved a sigh of relief and nodded. "I stayed overseas for some time and I got the license out of convenience."

"Out of convenience..."

They all looked stunned when they heard her.

This girl possessed an international competition license. A first-level license.

International competitions, which were the most glorious competitions, were split into three levels.

The best team in the country had only managed to get into the third level of the international competition. Nevertheless, this was enough for them to flaunt and boast.

However, this girl had a first-level international competition license!

After confirming the authenticity of Jennie's license, the man turned off his computer without hesitation. He stole a furtive glance at Jennie, his heart thumping.

What was going on? How could this be possible?

This girl was his idol!

The Race Track's Grim Reaper, Yeva...

One of the organizers glanced at Jennie, looking a little excited. "Miss Kim, did you participate in the first level as a navigator? Which racer did you work with?"

"I didn't." Jennie denied this.

"You didn't?" The organizer was dumbfounded.

"I didn't participate in the first level as a navigator," explained Jennie.

She had always been a racer. She had simply gotten the navigator's license out of convenience. She had never actually been a navigator.

"This..."

They glanced at each other as they wondered quietly. She had never participated in the international competition? Then, this license wasn't really worth much.

"What about the second level of the international competition? Miss Kim, you must have worked with a racer before. Who was he?" the man pressed on.

"I didn't." She shrugged.