Chapter 46

"Young Master Kim, this..."

Feng Anhua watched Youngdae, looking puzzled. Had he misheard just now?

Did Young Master want Jennie to go? Or had he meant He Shanshan and Esther Yu?

Why had his command sounded so strange?

He Shanshan and Esther hadn't heard Youngdae properly, but they didn't read too much into it. Instinctively, they assumed that he wanted Jennie to get lost.

Feng Anhua decided to be cautious and ask Youngdae once more. However, the latter's attention was completely drawn to something else behind him.

"That... That... Is that Jennie?"

As Youngdae gazed intently at the girl, emotions billowed in his eyes.

Although he had never met Jennie in person, he had seen photos of her. How could this person be the girl he had seen in the photos?

Photos were indeed deceiving!

Feng Anhua, Ha Jungwoo, and the rest followed Youngdae's eyes and turned around to peer in the same direction.

Everyone's eyes lit up in surprise. The girl standing there made them feel as though Lin Pianruo had come alive.

Her astonishing beauty aside, the unique aura she possessed reminded them of a prickly rose on a frosty, snowy night. She was elegant yet aloof.

What attracted them the most about her was that the girl was confident, arrogant and dauntless, yet she looked lonely.

Ha Jungwoo was so worked-up that tears almost gushed out of his eyes!

Lin Pianruo! Jennie had brought that character to life!

He hadn't expected that Jenni would look exactly like the character in makeup and costume. She had transformed perfectly into the character and changed her aura and expression.

Ha Jungwoo was overwhelmed with emotion. However, a second later, his face fell.

As for Youngdae...

Ha Jungwoo knew that he had to fight for Jennie again, no matter how slim the chances were.

Director Ha immediately walked over to the Youngdae. "Young Master Kim, Jennie..."

Youngdae, who had been in a daze, was finally jolted back to his senses. Ignoring Ha Jungwoo, he grabbed Feng Anhua's shirt, pulled him towards him, and hissed in a menacing manner, "Don't you dare breathe a single word to her about what happened just now!"

Director Ha was confused. "Hmm... I don't quite follow. Young Master Kim, what are you talking about?"

Feng Anhua asked, "Her?"

Impatience was etched on Youngdae's face as he spat, "Jennie!"

Ha Jungwoo replied, "What do you mean? What must we keep from her?"

"I..." Youngdae felt as though he was about to erupt like a volcano.

Feng Anhua stole a glance at Jennie and comprehension struck him. He hastily interjected. "Oh! We understand! Young Master Kim, don't worry! We will not say a single word. Nothing happened just now! Young Master Kim bears no grudges against Miss Jennie. We were simply discussing the progress of the film!"

Kim Youngdae regained a bit of his composure and looked less menacing. He adjusted his collar as he remarked, "Finally, there is a person with brains around here."

Feng Anhua was surprised when he realized that he had gotten Youngdae's intentions right. He stole a stealthy glance at Jennie and said shrewdly, "Young Master Kim, let me introduce you to Miss Jennie, who will be... acting opposite you!"