Chapter 70

She was really swift!

The girl acted as swiftly as though she wasn't human.

Jennie stumbled and tried to dodge her in a panic.

Suzy peered at Jennie in a lofty manner, as though she was as insignificant as an ant. Contempt and hatred filled her eyes.

Eunwoo decided to step in to ease the tension. "Suzy, are you mad? What are you doing?"

Suzy's eyes darted to Eunwoo before she spat, "What am I doing? This woman dared to reject Brother L! How is she qualified to do that? Who does she think she is?"

Lisa was considered a devil by many, but at the same time, he was also treated like a God by others.

Jennie's actions made them feel as though a filthy beggar had dragged their high and mighty God into a puddle. She had even trampled on their God viciously with disdain.

There was no way they could tolerate this!

"Suzy, calm down first. Don't forget that Brother L..." Eunwoo massaged his temples.

The girl interrupted him and turned to Jennie with a murderous glare. "So what? What he needs is her body. If she doesn't comply, does it matter? I have a thousand ways to make her accept the truth!"

When Jennie heard the girl, she turned cold and aloof.

F*ck!

Were they all bandits?

If she didn't want to, would they just coerce her into obeying?

And what did she mean by saying that he needed her body?

As the saying goes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Suzy watched Jennie, her words dripping with malice. "I'll give you one last chance to go back to Brother L. Listen and obey everything he says."

Jennie chuckled softly and hissed, "What if... I refuse?"

"Refuse..." Suzy eyed Jennie, her mouth curling into a sly smile. "You're in no position to refuse."

As she spoke, she inched closer to Jennie like a murderous spirit.

Jennie didn't avoid her or retreat this time. Instead, she braced herself.

When she saw Suzy appear right in front of her, Jennie's hand moved.

Suzy's speed was extraordinarily fast.

Jennie couldn't even see her properly at that moment.

A second later, Suzy was beside Jennie and she felt a strong gust of wind against her face.

Suzy raised her hand in a seemingly casual manner.

Instinctively, Jennie raised her hand to defend herself.

'Slam!'

Jennie used her hand to block her and stumbled backward.

Surprise flitted across Jennie's eyes as she wondered about this woman...

This was the first time Jennie remembered meeting an opponent that had put her at a disadvantage.

She could even tell that Suzy hadn't used her full strength.

"Suzy, are you out of your mind? What are we supposed to do if you kill her?" Eunwoo glanced at Suzy, looking annoyed.

"I am aware of my strength. I just wanted to teach her a lesson and make sure she knows her place," replied Suzy nonchalantly.