important note!

Hello everyone! I hope whoever is reading this is doing well and is having a great day.
I would like to begin by saying a big THANK YOU for all the reads, votes and comments. The amount of love this fan fiction has gotten in the past months is actually insase to me and I could not be more thankful :')

Now for the important part... I have always wanted to be an author and publish a book while I am still a teenager and become one of those teen authors. So, to everyone that read this fan fiction and left positive feedback, thank you. I am now re-writting this and I'm planning on publishing it as an actual book. So from you my dear readers I only want one thing, and that is for you to leave a comment here and tell me all your ideas. Things you think I should add or take out of this story. I am currently in the process of re-writting this and would greatly appreciate every opinion from you, the people that gave so much love to this story. I believe it has a very strong meaning behind it and will be very happy to have this be my first published book!

So please feel free to comment and tell me what you think should be added or taken out of this fan fic. All comments are welcome! Once again thank you and I can't wait until I read everyone's ideas! :)

side note: some things are obviously going to change like the names. i will not be using any of the mcyt's names or any names from lovejoy, but obviously that does not change the plot :)