18

Angelica was still talking to Yu Ahn, who was babbling more than usual.

"But this man didn't ask me for a second date because he said I was 'too expensive'. What the fuck does that even mean? We went to a three star restaurant for Christ's sake!"

Angelica laughed as she threw her head back.

"You need to marry someone rich Yu Ahn. You kind of are expensive."

"Like you married someone rich too?"

" Shut up. When do you plan on coming back from England?"

"Probably next week, my semester ended a day ago, so I'm spending my vacation with my parents."

Yu Ahn was going to med school in England, which is something nobody thought she would be doing, but she's taking the opportunity with her parents paying for her schooling.

"That's nice."

Angelica turned her head as she heard the front door opening and keys dropping on the kitchen counter. 

She held in a smile as she recognized it was Sunghoon.

He always did the same thing.

He would walk in and drop his keys on the counter, than he would walk to the door again because he would forget to take his shoes off.

On the days that he was stressed he would make a beeline to the fridge to grab some chocolate milk, just like today.

The door to the room opened and a tired Sunghoon sluggishly walked in.  He moped towards the bed, plopping down face first next to her.

"We need a mini fridge in our room." Was the first thing he muttered.

"Hey?" She greeted softly with a small laugh.

He lifted his head and looked at her for a few seconds.

He then scooted closer to her, laying his head on her lap. He grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his hair.

"You know for people claiming that he was the scariest kid in town.... I don't see it."

"Shut up Yu Ahn." He mumbled as he closed his eyes when Angelica started playing with his hair.

"He's such a child." Angelica joked as she rubbed her thumb over the small stress creases on his forehead.

He chuckled softly as he adjusted his position.

A child? Me? That's funny......... Oh my God a child!

Sunghoon opened his eyes as he remembered what was going through his mind earlier in the day.

He turned his head to look at Angelica who stared at him in question.

"What? Did you realize the mini fridge has to be in a secret passage too?" Angelica joked as he continued to stare at her.

"Anyways, your Coconut Long Boy is home so I'll call you later." Yu Ahn said, ending the call before Angelica could say goodbye.

She just shook her head and put her phone down on the bedside table looking at Sunghoon once again.

He continued to stare at her and she raised her eyebrows.

"Is there something on my face?"

"How do you feel exactly?"

"What do you mean?" She questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Like, you know, sick wise."

"Oh." She said as she shook her head. "You know this already. I just feel really nauseous, mainly in the morning and sometimes at night. I can't seem to sleep enough either. I'm always tired."

"And you get sick over things that didn't bother you before, right?"

Angelica looked at Sunghoon in confusion as she wondered where this conversation was going.

"Yeah?"

He only stared at her as he waited for her to connect the dots.

It took her a few seconds but then her eyes grew wide just like his did in the elevator.

Angelica you really are a dumb bitch.. She told herself in her head as she wondered when her last period was.

She hurriedly grabbed her phone and looked at the date.

Way over a month... You dumb bitch. How did he come up with this faster than you?!

This 'sickness' had been going on for almost two weeks you dumb bitch!

She looked at Sunghoon again, who only pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows.

"So are we going to the hospital tomorrow? Or tomorrow?"

"The latter tomorrow." She tried to joke but her nerves were over the roof.

Me? A mother? I can't even take care of myself, let alone a child.

She couldn't help but wonder how it would go if she really was pregnant.

How would she manage to learn how to take care of it? Does Sunghoon even want a child?

They did have conversations about children before. Multiple times. But it was never anything serious.

She couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of her being a bad mother.

As she was deep in her thoughts, she stared off into space. Sunghoon stared at her fondly as he knew what she was thinking.

"Preggers, huh? We're definitely having a boy." He joked as he pressed his lips together.

Angelica looked down at him in shock.

He sluggishly sat up and looked at her, softly grabbing her jaw to place a tender kiss on her lips.

He smiled softly and stood from the bed, walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"Who the fuck says preggers anymore?" She teased as she smiled.

"Me. Take it or leave it Tiny." He exclaimed from the bathroom.

Angelica stared at the wall with a small smile.

At least now she knows what he thinks about it.

****
Sunghoon laid awake in bed as he caressed Angelica's hair.

He stared up at the dark ceiling as he heard light rain on the window.

A child..

A family of my own..

He sighed softly and placed his hand on his forehead, pushing his hair back.

There's so much more to worry about now.

Mr. Park is still on the loose and there were still two other men that work for him out in the open, one of them working with the police at that!

Everyday he's nearer to Angelica and he really was starting to think that finding him was impossible.

Keeping this from her is impossible..

If she doesn't know what's happening it'll be harder for her to deal with anything hard hitting.

But at the same time, if she really was pregnant, it was best not to tell her.

Stress wouldn't do her any good.

But then she wouldn't know what to do in any crazy situation.

He placed his arm on his eyes as he contained a groan out of frustration.

"Hoon?" He heard Angelica whisper and he looked at her meeting her tired eyes. "Are you okay?"

He nodded softly to which Angelica placed a small kiss on his chest and laid her head down again.

"Okay." She mumbled, slowly falling asleep as she couldn't really help it.

Sunghoon continued caressing her hair as he looked up at the ceiling again.

Whatever. If he gets anywhere near her, I'll kill him with my bare hands.