9

The man raised his hands up in the air as Sunghoon continued to point the gun at his forehead.

Jake walked up to them with wide eyes.

He stared nervously as the guy stepped out of the car.

Sunghoon recognized him as one of his father's men, who was always over at the home.

Michael..

"You've grown up." Michael said nonchalantly as he stared at Sunghoon right in the eye.

"And I see you've lost your touch." Sunghoon replied as he continued to point the gun at his head.

A car suddenly pulled up behind Michael's, Jungwon and Heeseung stepping out with guns of their own.

"I guess the plan worked." Jungwon said to himself.

++++
"First we need to get the man that does the easiest job." Heseeung spoke as he pointed at a picture.

"This is Michael. He's the one I've been seeing tailing you and you're wife around." He continued.

"We have to lead him out somewhere and find out where Mr. Park stays through him." Jungwon said as he took a bite of an apple.

"It isn't as easy. He's pretty good." Sunghoon said as he shook his head.

"But is he better than you?" Jungwon questioned with his eyebrows raised.

++++

Sunghoon's gaze didn't falter as he continued to point the gun at the man.

"Where's Mr. Park?" Sunghoon questioned as his stare continued fixated.

"Why would I tell you that kid?"

Sunghoon easily cocked the weapon making the man a little more nervous.

"It's not loaded." Michael smirked nervously.

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows,  suddenly pointing the gun towards Michael's feet and shooting his right foot, making him let out a scream of pain.

"Give me another excuse and I'll shoot at your head." Sunghoon stated as he aimed the gun back to the man's forehead.

Jake, Heeseung and Jungwon stared in shock at what had just happened.

As if the sky knew what was going on, it started snowing a little harder.

The man hissed in pain as he couldn't stand properly anymore.

He looked up at Sunghoon and chuckled loudly.

"You wanna know where he is?..... He's getting ready to fuck your wife-"

Sunghoon indifferently met his knee with Michael's face, making him drop to the floor with a grunt.

"Stop playing games. Where the fuck does he stay?" Heeseung spoke this time, getting annoyed as he walked towards them like a mother ready to beat someone's ass.

Michael didn't respond and Sunghoon harshly kicked his stomach.

"He- he stays in the third warehouse." He heaved as he laid his head against the snow layered ground. "The one near Regent's Park."

"You're not lying, are you?" Jake nervously said and Michael shook his head slowly as he was still in pain.

Sunghoon stared at his back, thinking back to the time this man used to intimidate him.

He didn't seem like all that now.

Jungwon walked up to Michael, grabbing him from his arms and pulling him up with unexpected strength.