29

They stared at each other in shock as the guns were still pointed.

Jake stepped inside the room and his eyes went as wide as saucers.

"Angelica?"

She broke out of her trance once Jake said her name, and put down her gun.

Sunghoon doing the same.

Angelica turned away from him and walked towards the closet, opening the door.

"What the hell are you doing here Angelica? How-" Sunghoon angrily questioned again, stopping mid-sentence as he watched a young girl step out of the closet with tears in her eyes.

Her clothing was ripped to pieces and she only had a thin jacket over her chest, which Sunghoon recognized as Angelica's.

Her eyes fearfully went to the other three men in the room.

"They won't do anything, they're here with me." Angelica comforted her as she rubbed her arm softly. "Go over and let the other girls out, okay? The police will be here in a while."

She nodded her head and looked over at the door.

The three men stepped aside, and the young girl, around 13 years old, almost ran around them.

Angelica stared after her in sympathy as she recalled the nasty events she had walked into.

She looked at Mr. Han, who seemed terrified.

She walked over to him and roughly tightened the ropes around his wrists making him yelp in pain.

She did this with the most nonchalant face ever.

Sunghoon stared at Angelica in shock as he had never seen her act this way.

It was kinda hot, but his anger was bigger than that.

"Are you still not answering my question?"

"We don't have time for that Sunghoon. Let's talk about it at home."

"You-"

"At. Home." She interrupted sternly.

He stared at her in bewilderment as she walked past him.

Jake raised his eyebrows in surprise as he watched the whole ordeal and Jungwon only pursed his lips.

"Now I see why you guys are married." Jungwon mumbled as he walked out of the room.

****

"I can't believe this! I seriously can't believe this shit!" Sunghoon said as he closed the front door.

Angelica stayed quiet as she took off her shoes.

"Why the fuck didn't you listen to me?"

"I never promised I would." She answered nonchalantly as she poured herself a glass of water.

Sunghoon sighed in exasperation as he sat down on the couch.

He had so many questions, and so many things to say. He was angry and confused and disappointed.

"How the fuck did you even find out where it was?"

"I talked to the girl. I saw her house on the news. It wasn't that hard." She said as she placed the cup in the sink.

"Where'd you get the gun?"

"Your office."

His eyebrows furrowed in anger as he turned to look at her.

"I can't believe you didn't listen to me. Do you know how dangerous that shit could've been?!" He lashed out as he stared at her in disbelief.

She was acting as if it wasn't the biggest deal.