15

Sunghoon stretched his legs and arms as he heard his alarm go off.

He groggily turned off the alarm and looked to the side to see Angelica laying face down, with only her lower body covered with the soft blanket.

His cheeks went red as he looked away in embarrassment.

Were we really-

"It's so adorable how you still turn red over things like this."

"I'm not red." He said defensively as he looked back at her face.

"Whatever you say Princesa." She yawned as she sat up.

Sunghoon automatically turned his head away as now her whole chest was exposed to him.

She giggled as she stood from the bed and practically ran to the bathroom.

"I don't get it, you've already seen everything." Angelica yelled from the bathroom and Sunghoon laid back on the bed with a sigh.

"You're going to make me late for work." He said as he stood from the bed pulling the blankets with him.

"What are you talking about?" He heard her laugh as she turned on the shower.

He suddenly opened the bathroom door making her shriek in surprise. He walked inside and closed it behind him.

She tried to contain her smile at his expression.

"I'll help you shower."

*****

Angelica sat on the window seat with Sunghoon on the floor between her legs, as she helped him dry his hair after she placed hers in two braids to keep it at bay.

Now they are both officially late but they didn't seem to care as Sunghoon took this time to read at least a few pages of his book and they both occasionally sipped on their coffee as they sat in comfortable silence.

This was what Sunghoon needed. This is the life that he couldn't and won't give up.

He really wasn't going to let anyone take this away from him.

He looked up in confusion as he noticed her stop tussling the towel through his hair.

"What? It's dry already." She giggled as she dropped the towel onto his head.

"Really?" He replied disappointedly and she stood up placing her mug in the sink.

He sadly watched her as she washed the small amount of dishes.

I have to go back to reality now..

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?"

"We just had breakfast Lamp Post." Angelica said as she shook her head.

Sunghoon sluggishly stood up and walked towards her, placing his arms around her waist and laying his head on her shoulder.

It was a calm silence for a little while as he swayed them back and forth as he always did.

"One of the things I've been dealing with is Tyler....He's dead." Sunghoon whispered softly and Angelica stopped moving.

She had the same reaction he did. Shocked but not surprised.

"Since when?" She asked softly as she continued cleaning the soap off the sink.

"Last week. His funeral is in a few days. For some reason it's being delayed, probably the police inspecting his wounds or something."

Angelica frowned as she turned off the water and laid her hands on the counter.

"How did it happen?"

"He was killed."