Chapter 7: tourists

Marks POV:
I woke up the next morning and noticed that jack had fallen asleep on the couch last night. I chuckled quietly to my self and went and made some coffee and about twenty minutes later Sean woke up but he was still half asleep. So I decided to wake him up by bombarding him with questions about my trip here in Ireland. " What attractions do you suggest?" " Is it going to be cold or rainy today?" Finally he woke up completely and said "we have a special thing called the internet you should check it out sometime" and got up and walked to his room, poor guy probably really misses that girl.
Jacks POV
I walked off to my room after Mark attacked me with questions a 9:30 in the freaking morning! But I can't blame the guy he is just excited about this trip of his. I wonder where Megan's next trip will be.... NO NO JUST STOP I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER I NEED TO PROMISE MY SELF TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!!! Just as soon as I promised my self that she of course texted me hike does that work?!
TEXT CONVO:
M- Hey
J- Hey what's up
M- nothing much u?
J- just betting ready for a day out with Mark
M- oh cool well I'll text you later it's bed time here bye
J- oh ok bye
END OF CONVO
I went back out to the living room and seen Mark on his phone so I decided to scare him. " BAAAAH!" As soon as I did that Mark screamed , turned around, and gave me a big black eye! Great just great. " OMG Sean are you ok? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to its just instinct!" He just kept on apologizing like he was a Canadian or something. ( please don't get mad at this joke I'm a Canadian my self and Canadians apologize for everything believe me) I finally just told him it was fine and told him that it was time to go and tour Ireland. I suggested to Mark that we go to a museum or something nut he wanted to got to the zoo, but of course we went and he kept asking me to take his picture and be wanted to stop at every little area of everywhere we went at the end of the day he still wanted to keep going I just chuckled and mumbled tourists.
HEY YALL I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR MY SHORT CHAPTERS RECENTLY RIGHT NOW IM WRITING THIS IN CALIFORNIA AND I NEED IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS SO PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND IDEAS IF YOU WISH LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!!