Chapter 23: Revenge

Megan's POV
I screamed and struggled to get out of my attackers grasp. But it was no use, nobody could help me she had locked all of our guests in an room and tied Sean to a chair. I have no idea what she is planning to do to me, I'm so scared right now. Sean please do something.
Jacks POV
Megan keeps looking at me with fear in her eyes almost as if she's pleading for me to do something, to save her. But I can't as much as I want to, I just can't. Im trying to struggle free of the loosely tied ropes. And then all of a sudden a here a snap and I realize, I did it, I broke free! Don't worry baby, here I come.
Marks POV
I walked back into the apartment from getting some fresh air from the crowded atmosphere, when I seen Sean break free from a chair. " Sean what happened where is everybody?" " A crazy woman came in with a gun, shot John, locked everyone in a room and I think is going to try and kill Megan." The moment Sean said she shot someone I pulled out my phone and dialled 911.
Megan's POV
This is it she's going to kill me, there is so much I didn't get to do. No, I will fight for my life! She came back around the corner with a knife. I screamed at the top of my lungs causing her to laugh. " Stop your screaming nobody can help you. All I'm doing is getting a little revenge." " For what?! I don't know you!" " Yes your right, you don't know me but you stole my one true love from me!" I was about to reply when Sean came in with Mark, Breana, Kyler, Emma and Ryan. " Who the hell are you?! And why are you trying to kill my girlfriend?" " Oh, you don't remember?" Sean shook his head. " At the first convention you ever went to I came to you asking for an autograph, I was wearing one of your custom sweaters and you said I was awesome. I knew than we were meant for each other. I then seen a few months later that you were dating Megan, and that she was going to get in the way if us,so decided that I would get rid of her so we could always be together!" " First off hats just creepy and second off, I'm sorry that you thought of it like that but killing isn't the right thing to do."
Jacks POV
Just as I finished my sentence a bunch of cops barged in through the front door, scaring the woman causing her to start shooting around uncontrollably almost hitting a few of us. Eventually she ran out of bullets and was pinned to the ground by a swarm of police.
HEY YALL I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ALL THE DRAMA BUT IT WAS A REQUEST AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL TO PUT IN THE BOOK. SEAN WILL BE GOING AHEAD WITH HIS PLANS SOON ENOUGH BUT NOT QUITE YET. ANYWAYS PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS, I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!