Chapter 29: Sight seeing!!!

Megan's POV
I hate jumpscares. My worst fear, yes people taunt me with it sometimes but it's the truth jumpscares are the absolute worst! And of course my father goes and does it!! I mean I know he didn't do it intentionally but it nearly gave me a heart attack, and j think Sean is a bit intimidated.
Sean's POV
GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I was already afraid enough of meeting her father for the first time, but now I'm terrified. I can only imagine that Megan nearly had a heart attack, and it upset me that I couldn't spend the evening with her. But maybe we can have a better day tomorrow!
~~~ Time skip to the next day~~
Sean's POV ( again :P)
I don't think Megan's dog likes me. He will barely go near me and he will growl each time I try to pet him. Buster pwease wike meeeeee!!!!
Megan's POV
Buster keeps testing Sean, and I don't think he's going to pass it. But I have to worry about showing Sean around, we have nothing in Wembley to show!! I'll just show him my childhood favorites and other things.
Nobody's POV
Megan and Sean made their way down the road hand in hand, Sean squirming in excitement and Megan chuckling. Their first stop was the elementary school, Megan smiled to her self as she thought about everything good that ever happened here, she met Emma, her dear friend Patric, and so many more friends. Next was her junior high school, the place where it all happened, she made new friends, she and Emma grew closer. Every good memory of her and her friends happened here, wether it was during the summer or throughout the school year. She teared up, she didn't like to show it but this was one of her most favorite places in the whole world. Her happy place.
Sean's POV
I liked the look of this school, it seemed homey and a place where good things happened, I looked over to Megan and seen her staring in awe at the school tearing up almost as if she were in another world. My heart melted at the sight of her being ever so happy.
HEY YALL IM BACK!!!!! IM SUOER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER, AND YES WEMBLEY IS A REAL PLACE A BEAUTIFUL SMALL TOWN. PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WISH I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!