Chapter 15: I will

Marks POV
I can't believe what I just seen, Sean just kissed Megan on the forehead! I got to start moving my plan to have Megan for my self. I will start tomorrow morning, and I'm positive I will earn that kind and gracious heart of hers.
~~Time skip to the morning~~
Megan's POV
I woken up to the sound of something shattering in the kitchen. " Jesus Sean did you already break something" I said to what I thought was just myself " yup he always breaks at least two things a day"" Holy Frick Mark don't scare me like that!" " Sorry baby cake I forgot you hated being scared" " Baby cakes where did that come fro-mmhp"
I was interrupted by Mark kissing me hard upon my lips. I enjoyed being kissed and all but it just didn't feel right.
Marks POV
I kissed Megan on the lips but she didn't kiss back. She had the expression on her face that she wasn't enjoying it, at all. Just as I was about to stop the kiss Sean walked in. " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!" " Sean it's not what you think it was all me it was like an instinct" " Shut up Mark I came in here with my courage as high as the ceiling about to ask Megan to be my girlfriend and I find this!" " I will Sean" " Megan just let me deal with this! Wait what did you say" " I said, I will be your girlfriend"
HEY YALL SO THERE YOU HAVE IT MEGAN IS NOW WITH JACK YAY HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND ANYWAY LEAVE IDEAS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!