Chapter 18: What happend?

Megans POV
I woke up on the couch with a major hangover. I noticed Parker on the floor looking like he was pushed, he must just sleep weird because there is no way anybody pushed him. I noticed Mark was awake and making coffee. Does he even have a hangover?! Ow, ugh my head is throbbing. It hurt so much that I didn't notice Mark bringing me a coffee. " It gets rid of the hangover instantly" " Ok" I replied and took a big swig of the hot coffee. I noticed that all the garbage was cleaned up, the only thing that needed cleaning up was the people on the floor. " Wow Mark did you clean up the place?" " Yeah I was bored so I figured why not" " What time is it?" " 10:30" " Whoa. What happened like the last thing I remember was talking to you and then all of a sudden I'm waking up on the couch" " Well you passed out on the floor so I picked you up pushed Parker off the couch and laid you down" " I knew Parker looked like he was pushed!" Mark just simply laughed at my comment " come on superman lets try to wake up these people" " superman?" " Never mind." We started waking people up and telling them that they had to go. I woke up Emma, Parker, and Ryan who immediately asked for a car ride to their hotel. I agreed but Parker and Ryan chose to just take a taxi, I was 100% okay with that choice! Emma gathered her things then said she was ready to go. I told Mark where I was going just so he and Sean wouldn't freak out if they couldn't find me. I started to pull out of my parking space while Emma fiddled with the radio and finally chose a country station playing Automatic by Miranda Lambert. I started down the road and came to a stop at the intersection because the light was red. I started again when the light turned green only to be T-boned by a pickup truck on my side of the car! Everything went black after that. The last thing I remember before going unconscious was the sound of Emma screaming.
HEY YALL HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?? I HAD I HARD TIME LEADING UP TO THE ACCIDENT BUT I DID SO YAY ANY WAYS PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS OR FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!