Chapter 17

A/N really quick
I'm going to switch Emma and Breana around, so Sean's friend is named Dylan and that's Breanas boyfriend. Emma is Megan's friend who is back at home, still dating Ryan and the sister to Parker. Second thing on the agenda there will be a story that actually happened to Megan and I ( I'm Emma, I'm not kidding that's my real name) so please don think I'm over exaggerating when writing that part. MeganBerlasty has given me permission to write about our story. Now away we go!
Jacks POV
The moment Megan walked into the dark apartment she knew it was coming. But we still managed to scare her. She was mad but was super happy when she seen Emma, Ryan, and Parker. " surprise babe now come on it's time to P-A-R-T-Y!"
Megan's POV
I can't believe Sean brought my friends all the way to Ireland just to throw me a surprise party. I was super happy to see Emma and Parker not so much Ryan mainly because he annoys me, like a lot. " So Megan how'd you and Emma meet?" Sean asked me. "well, please don't be mad but in grade 2 I was a loner I thought I had friends but they were just using me to get other friends, on the first day of grade three I had enough and I decided that I wanted to take my life that night, I was being bullied just to top off all the stress, and one day I was on the basketball court and this boy pushed me hard enough that I was falling over and Emma came and saved me from falling, she yelled at the boy and asked me if I wanted to be friends. So she basically saved my life and we have been best friends ever since" " Wait you were in grade 3?! And you wanted to take your life!" I nodded in reply. " Have you thought that way ever since?"
" No" " Thank you" " For what?" " Trusting me enough to tell me your story" I smiled in a reply. " Now let's stop talking about sad stuff and Have Some Fun!"
~Time skip to when everyone is a bit tipsy~~
Marks POV
I seen Megan stinking around looking for someone so I walked up to her. " looking for someone, good looking?" " Y-ya have you seen *hiccup* R-Ryan I want to punch that sucker in the face!" " Haha nope I think he past out somewhere" " Awe I was looking forward to hitting him!" As soon as she finished her sentence she sat on the floor and passed out. I picked her up pushed Parker off the couch and laid her down. "Good night Megan" " Good night Spider-Man" " Spider man?" " Y-yeah your Spider-Man and I'm Superman!" " * Sigh* Ok Superman goodnight" " nighty night"
HEY YALL I WAS LISTENING TO CHICKEN FRIED BY THE ZACK BROWN BAND WHILE WRITING THIS. SO MEGANS STORY ANOUT GRADE THREE ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND YES I WAS THERE AND IM GLAD I DID CATCH HER OTHER WISE I DONT KNOW WHO I WOULD BE TODAY SHE HAS HELPED ME THROUGH SO MANY THINGS AND SHE IS THE GREATEST FRIEND EVER LOVE YA MeganBerlasty !!! PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS OR FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!