Chapter 20: I hate my voice

Megan's POV
Sean was recording a video so Emma and I decided to have a mini dance party like we did when we were in grade 8. We loved this song so we started singing along like nobody was watching , but someone was watching.... Sean. And he was recording us dancing and singing and said, " I thought I heard a couple of angels singing!" " Sean stop!" As I yelled that I threw a pillow at him and hid under the couch blanket. " Awe come on babe your singing is beautiful!" " No it's not, now go do something else than record me singing!" "Fine, fine." " I have to go to the bathroom Megan I'll be right back" " ok Emma"
Jacks POV
After Megan told me to go and do something I left the living room and Emma followed me. " Emma what are you doing?" " I need to talk to you about Megan"
~~ After a quick talk~~
" So you see Sean she's just self conscious so just don't push her boundaries like recording us singing and dancing" " ok I get it now thanks Emma" she nodded in reply and went back to see Megan. It's probably a good thing that Megan kicked me out of the living room, now I can go Skype Mark so he can help me make my plan/surprise for Megan.
Megan's POV
After Emma left back to her hotel I was bored so I went to Sean's room but I heard him on Skype so I decided to leave him alone and go to the park. I left him a note, grabbed my keys and left.
~~Time skip to the park~~
Just what I needed a nice hot tea and an hour at the park, nothing can ruin this for me. **tap tap** " Hey baby cakes how about you give me a good one on the lips" I spun around and yelled in his face, " Why, because your so desperate for love that you can choose any lady you want to be your whore?" **Silence** " That's what I thought!" And I stormed off back to the apartment.
Jacks POV
I heard Megan slam the door, uh oh.
HEY YALL SO I WILL BE DOING LIKE A Q &A BOOK THINGY SO LEAVE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL PUT THEM IN MY Q&A BOOK. SO ANY GUESSES ON WHAT JACK IS PLANNING? SO OF YOU HAVE IDEAS LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK TOO BUT I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!