Chapter 16: Its time to P-A-R-T-Y

Megans POV
I noticed Sean was a bit low on groceries, so I grabbed my wallet and headed to the store.
Jacks POV
Megan went out to the store thinking I was recording when really I was planning a big party, well not really big, I'm only inviting Ryan, Emma, her brother Parker, and a few other friends. Now I just need to decorate the house in less than 20 minutes and still have everyone arrive in time. Now I know she hates jump scares but I wanted to throw her a surprise party to celebrate our relationship.
~~ After decorating and the guests arriving~~
Marks POV
Sean was throwing a party for Megan and lucky for me there was going to be alcohol, typical irishman. I just got to make a new plan to make that beautiful women mine. No dark you are not coming out again not ever! ( Sneak peek to my new book that will be coming out sometime within the week)
Megans POV
I walked back into the apartment to see only darkness. Not aga- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I screamed because so many people jumped out at me again yelling SURPRISE but luckily they weren't wearing scary masks this time. Sean snaked his arms around my waist. " come on babe it's time to P-A-R-T-Y!!
HEY YALL I HOPE THIS KIND O MADE UP FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I WILL TELL YOU THAT MY DOG IS OKAY AND YES I WILL BE STARTING A MARKIPLIER FANFIC NOW PARKER IS ACTUALLY MY BROTHER SO DIS HIM AND ILL BREAK YOUR FACE JUST SAYING LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!!!