Chapter 24: B-but wait

Megan's POV
After the cops cleared Sean's apartment Emma stuck around. I was hoping she was going to support me from almost being killed, but when she walked over to me she started yelling. " MEGAN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!" " WHAT YOU THINK I PLANNED IT! I ALMOST DIED!!" " MEGAN YOUR MY BEST FRIEND AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ALMOST DIED AND I WANT TO SUPPORT YOU BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE TOO!! I'm sorry Megan b-but I got to go and check on Parker" " Emma I'm sorry that you almost lost your life too, I never ever, ever would want to hurt you but it affected all of us so for once in your life stop just worrying about your brother!" " I don't want to deal with any of this, goodbye." "B-but wait!" But she didn't listen to me, instead she slammed the front door and stormed off. I've never felt more heart broken in my entire life.
Jacks POV
I'm watching Megan look at the door with sadness in her eyes. She looked like someone just shot her childhood pet right in front of her eyes. Bad example but you know what I mean. I just can't stand seeing her like this so tomorrow at the airport the plan is going to go into action.
HEY YALL I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. WHAT DO YOU THINK SEANS PLAN IS PLEASE LEAVE YOUR IDEAS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS, I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!