Chapter 26: " Mom, Dad im engaged"

Megan's POV
After Sean placed the ring on my finger he gave me a big hug and kissed my nose. We heard a couple people clapping and some people saying, " Get a room", we didn't care because we were engaged. Pretty soon I had no choice but to board the plane other wise I couldn't go home and tell my parents about my engagement. But to my surprise as I entered the plane Sean followed behind. " Sean what are you doing?" " Going to Canada with my fiancé" I loved the sound of that word, Fiancé, " But what your youtube channel?" "I'm going to be doing mainly Vlogs, hopefully outside?" " Yes Sean it's summer in Canada" " Yes!" i laughed at that. As we were walking to our seats Emma stood up when we walked past her and gave me a hug, " Megan I'm so so sorry for hurting you I read miss you and I only pray that you will forgive me!" " Emma I don't know how I would be able to forgive if you were just a friend, but you are my best friend so I will forgive you just this once. Got it?" " Yes yes Megan thank you I've missed you so much!" " I've missed you too and I have a surprise for you.." " What is it I must know!" " I'm making you my maid of honour at me and Sean's wedding!" " Holy crap that amazing Megan I'm so thankful that I get to be your made of honour!" " Hey I did say you would be in grade 8" " Yeah I remember that." " Good morning lady's and gentlemen if I could have you take your seats, we will be taking off shortly" I glanced at Emma and waved goodbye as I made my way over to Sean. This is the greatest day of my life.
~~ Time skip ~~
Once we landed and got our bags and stuff I immediately called my mom and asked her to pick us up, but when I said us I just said me I want this to be a surprise. " Megan!!" " Hi mom!" I ran over and gave her this big hug with Sean following me. " Oh Megan who's this?" " Mom this is Sean, my fiancé." " oh that's nice. WAIT YOUR FIANCÉ?!" " Yes mom I'm going to get married" " I'm my goodness my baby is going to get married, I thought this day would never come!" " Thanks mom" " Sorry sweetie but you know what I mean." " Yes mom I do I was just kidding. Where's Dad?" " I'm right here baby girl" " Hi dad! I'm guessing you already heard the big news?" " Yes I did and I'm proud of you sweetheart for finding a man that will always make you happy and would do anything to help you. He does do those things right?" " Haha yes sir I would do anything for my beautiful fiancé, I can assure that" " Good, now shall we go home?" " We shall father"
HEY YALL HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?? IF YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY PROFILE I HAVE A WAY YOU CAN TELL ME YOUR IDEAS IF YOU DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE STEALING THEM. THE WAY IS JUST IN MY " ABOUT" SECTION THINGY
BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS OR FEEDBACK IN TJE COMMENTS I LIVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!