Chapter 28: Oops

MEGANS POV
I giggled to myself remembering the incident that happened literally seconds ago, I found it funny how I got t spend the rest of my life with a man child, while me myself am a pure child at heart. I can't wait for the best, and goofiest years of my life.
SEANS POV
I hit the floor after hearing how megan decided to "swear" I fell laughing because this goofball of a fiancé was going to be my wife, man this is going to be the best time of my life. I look over at megan as she began to giggle along. I sat up and just stared at her. She saw me looking at her and I just smiled even brighter, she began smiling and then something just broke that sense of serenity with her. *ring ring ring banana phone!* I looked to megan, she reached in her pocket and grabbed her phone out, I chuckled at her ring tone, I got myself up off the floor and made my way over to her, I snaked my arms around her as she began a phone call with her best friend. (The author and her best friend highly agree we should be sisters though)
M- Heyyy
E- What's up gurl!!
M- I don't know your the one who called me haha!
E-oh yaaaaa I feel stupid
M- so I feel bad..
E- Why what's wrong?
M- I stubbed my toe on my vanity and swore really badly
E- Let me guess, it ended with " STUPID VANITY THINGY MABOBBER!!!"
M- You know it's almost terrifying how well you know me
E- Deal with it I'm your best friend!
M- true haha
E- ok I'll let you go now bye Mezgan!! Bye Sean.
M- How'd you know he was beside me?
E- I didn't but I know now!
* Emma hangs up*
"She's good, sometimes a little too good" " Megan honey that sounded creepy but I love you" " love you too Sean" and with that I kissed him on the cheek while he lifted me so I could wrap my legs around his waist and spin me till I was super dizzy. " PUT HER DOWN!!" My dad burst into my room furiously, Sean screamed and almost dropped me but caught me and put me down gently. " You sir! Are sleeping on the couch as long as your under my roof your under my rules and the two of you are not going to bed sleeping in the same room together until you are married! And that is final!
HEY YALL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER THANK YOU MeganBerlasty FOR PUTTING TOGETHER MIST OF THIS CHAPTER LOVE YA GIRLY AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTRR!!!