Chapter 22: It was going so well

Jacks POV
Megan and I have been dating for almost a whole month. Wow I guess time really does fly when your having fun. Megan and I have been all over the internet ever since we made a video about us being together, but I noticed there are a lot more haters then people supporting us. It almost makes me worry for our safety for some reason. Megan and I decided to have a little farewell party for herself, Emma, and Ryan. Which sounded great but there would be no alcohol this time they leave tomorrow morning so they don't need a hangover.
Megan's POV
I was calling and texting some of Sean's friends girlfriends to come over for our party, but also saying there would be no alcohol. I honestly didn't want to leave, I liked it here in Ireland and with Sean. But never mind that I have to start a party!
~after the guests arrived at the party~~
Jacks POV
I seen Megan laughing and sharing jokes with some of the girls including Breana, but Ryan and Emma were nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden they walked in apologizing because they had to pack for the trip back home and tried to convince Parker to come but he refused. Thankfully he refused because all of a sudden, BANG, my friend John hit the floor with a bullet in his head. Megan let out a big scream as this masked woman held a gun to her head. " Hello Jack!" " What the hell is this!?" " Oh just a little revenge!"
HEY YALL REVENGE FOR WHAT EXACTLY? SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I WAS BUSY BUT I WILL BE PUTTING UP THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY MARKIPLIER FANFIC LATER. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR IDEAS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS, I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!