Chapter 11: The plan is in action

Marks POV
I know it's kind of mean to try and steal a beautiful girl from my best friend but what can I say I am pretty hot. I can do this I just got to believe that I can do it. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
Megan's POV
As I got settled into my seat I caught a glimpse of whom I thought was markiplier but I was probably wrong, right now I just gotta try and not be board on this 7 hour plane ride. Eventually after staring out the window for twenty minutes I finally fell asleep and dreamed of Sean and I as a happy couple having a picnic, wait what am I thinking Sean and I are only friends I think....
~~ time skip to after the plane ride~~
Jacks POV
Megan just texted me saying she landed and would be here in 15 minutes I couldn't wait to see her. I offered to let her stay here and she gladly agreed and I chose to surprise Megan by throwing her a " Welcome back!" Party with me my friend Ryan and his girlfriend Emma. I was hopeful that Megan and Emma would get along because they do have very similar personalities.
~~ Time skip to when Megan arrives~~
Megan's POV
I knocked on Sean's door and heard a bunch of whispering and then he opened the door " Megan I'm so happy to see you!" Then he gave me a great big bear hug. ugh I never wanted that moment to end but of coarse it had to.
HEY YALL I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR ALL MY SUPER SHORT CHAPTERS. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT JACKS FRIEND RYAN AND HIS GIRL FRIEND ARE COMPLETELY MADE I DONT KNOW IF HE ACTUALLY HAS FRIENDS NAMED RYAN AND EMMA BUT I JUST BASED THEM OFF OF ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!