Chapter 30: A day to remember

Sean's POV
After Megan calmed down a bit from staring at her old junior high school, I noticed her look around the school yard a bit and then she squealed with delight as a black ford pick up truck pulled into the parking lot. She ran over to the truck and hugged the man who stepped out. He had a bushy beard and he was quite tall compared to me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Megan call my name, shyly I walked over to Megan and the man.
" Sean this is my old science teacher, Mr. Boettcher!"
" Nice to meet you Sean"
" Y-You too sir" I shook his hand politely even though on the inside I was screaming in terror. This man was truly intimidating! Megan was soon engrossed in a conversation with the tall man, so I wandered around the school yard exploring. I found the play ground and being the child I am I ran to it and hid under it. As I was hiding and giggling to my self, I looked up and noticed writing.
Megan + Emma+ Patric+ Taylor+ Ryan.
            Our group. Friends until death
I smiled at that and then heard a chuckle next to me. I turned to see those beautiful blue eyes beside me.
" I see you found our mini grade 9 memorial"
" I guess I did?"
" We made that right before spring break, before Emma moved. She had to switch schools after spring break and she said before she moved she wanted to do this. She made sure it was sharpie because to her that meant it was permanent"
" Well it is!!"
We both turn to see Emma behind us as well as Ryan. We must have had shock on our faces because they both started laughing. We crawled out from underneath the space to join them standing up. I had a feeling that this would be good.
Megan's POV
Honestly I was a little ticked that these two decided to show up at that time, and I think Ryan noticed because he kept giving me smug looks. One day I'm gunna hurt that boy, but I guess I can wait a little while longer. Out of the blue Emma jumps up and down and says, " We were just going to sunset park!! Come with us!!!"
Sean looks at me confused. Honestly I'm surprised that I forgot about that park. I never went there often but it was still a nice place. So I nodded in agreement mainly because it has an awesome park. I mean who wouldn't love that!? So we set off on our journey to the park! Sadly it wasn't a very long journey because it's quite close to the Jr. High school.  When we finally got there I looked at it for a moment and than I felt something heavy on my back, then I heard a cheer that could only belong to Emma. This woman was making me give her a piggy back! Damn she's lucky that she's small, she's like a little shot glass. Haha!! You know, because she's short! I give up.
Sean's POV
I watched as Emma jumped onto Megan's back and then Megan just shrug and walk off toward a little bridge that led to a line of trees. I followed not knowing where else I'd go or what else I would do. After I crossed the bridge the first thing I seen was a bright yellow slide and and then an orange one. And best of all, a tire swing. I mean who doesn't love a tire swing!!!! This day was perfect, a day with my girl and her friends, a sunny day, and just wait. In a weeks time I'm going to marry the love of my life. Speaking of which, I just thought of my vows. I'm so excited.
HEY GUYS SORRY I RARELY EVER UPDATE. I WANT TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS BY TRYING TO UPDATE EVERYDAY AND UPDATING MY OTHER BOOK AND MAYBE A SEPTIPLIER BOOK IF YOU GUYS WANT!! PLEASE  ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU'D LIKE AND I WILL REPLY AND TRY TO DO IT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!